PDA

View Full Version : Finally some EX commercials

Ricofx45
02-07-2008, 09:04 AM
There were 2 EX commercials last night on American Idol. I won't get into why I was watching it, I'm married, enough said.
The ads were really good and one had a woman all dressed up fancy like and gave some good views of the EX features, like power fold seats, push button start, etc. The other was a guy backing up around a pool using the around view monitor.
It was Lexus style with slow pans and moody lighting.
Both were good and it should get the EX some attention if they keep them up.

222Max
02-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Saw the "Lady" spot. Very different from the traditional Infiniti commercial which stresses driving and peformance with the cars zipping around curves and speeding down streteches of road.

This is a softer, more personal Infiniti. In fact, in the ad I saw the car never even moves.

55,000 mile M
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
i saw the one with the guy backing up. i love the interior of the ex. i just hope it trickles down to all other models. when i was at my dealership getting my car serviced i sat it one with the luxo elite and was i blown away. it even had leather on the cup holders folding cover.

Rith
02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song used in this EX commercial? I need to find it.