PDA

View Full Version : 690 EX sold in Janurary

kotoma
02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
That's a lot!

http://www.nissannews.com/corporate/news/current/20080201095914.shtml

Everything is negative except Nissan Versa and Infiniti G35 coupe.

jfruend
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
nut this is not terrible considering the specials hit the last week of the month and the advertising has only just begun. Anyone notice the ads on msn.com and others. March is the end of Nissan's fiscal year so you can bet sales will be watched and rates will be adjusted if necessary.

infiniti_504
02-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Yeah Infiniti is definitely launching an extensive marketing blitz right now...Im seeing EX exposure on many websites like CNN, MSN, edmunds, among others and in print ads in various magazines targeted at wide range of consumers (Vanity Fair, Details, Motor Trend).

Where I live in Dallas, they have a huge billboard ad, or I should rather say building ad since its attached to the side of a parking garage, in downtown that is all EX.

Expect sales to grow substantially, if not exponentially, in the coming months. I'm curious to see how consumers will cross-shop the EX with FX and Murano (which looks stunning btw)...

Ricofx45
02-08-2008, 09:21 AM
I agree with that. Just like any launch, the selection in Atlanta hasn't been that great. They have 5 to 10 showing on the inventories and the color choices aren't that varied. My dealership told me their shipments are the 8th of each month so they should have approx 50 by Feb or March 8. Now that the advertising push is happenning it should pick up. I still haven't seen one on the road. Actually, I've only seen 2 or 3 G37's since their launch and in Atlanta there are gobs of Infinitis.

woozzh
02-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Interesting, I just responded to "Dark currant/chestnut" thread about possible purchase of EX,FX, or Murano.

Nissan year end is a boon also as we will be looking to buy in March in the Dallas area. Grubbs has 40-50 Ex's on hand when I have looked. Other dealers have 8-10.

If we do not like the EX color we will opt for the FX in Copper, or the Murano, depending on deals availale. I think all could be bought within $2000 of each other. EX & FX base vs. Murano LE.

Anybody need a "NEW" Yellow Twin Turbo 300ZX? See Auto Trader zip 79605

psteng19
02-17-2008, 01:20 PM
That's a lot!

http://www.nissannews.com/corporate/news/current/20080201095914.shtml

Is it?
I don't know what Infiniti is forecasting but the RDX and X3 are in the 2000/month range.

Cloud9
03-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Is it?
I don't know what Infiniti is forecasting but the RDX and X3 are in the 2000/month range.

I was looking at the MDX, X3, X5 and glad I did not go that route. I love the fact that I not no see any EX35 in my area.

EXceptional Woman
03-13-2008, 10:01 AM
Me too. I have never seen one on the road, ever. And I live in a very high populated area and am on the road constantly!

Cloud9
03-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Me too. I have never seen one on the road, ever. And I live in a very high populated area and am on the road constantly!

I know..I drove into Boston on Tuesday and did not see any EX either!!

ianq
03-13-2008, 02:02 PM
I haven't seen one in Toronto either, and this is a big city with lot's of 'luxury' cars. I see RDX's and X3's everywhere.

And, definitely Acura and BMW will sell more than Infiniti by leaps and bounds, their market share will always be higher, just as Lexus will sell more than Infiniti.

slambo
03-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Only EX's I see here in Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads area are the ones on the Infiniti Lot. Been seeing my neighbor peel away in his G37- sweet looking.

Asked yesterday if I could take one (EX) home to help me decide and they haven't responded yes or no- sure would help me & wifey decide quickly. I know the Lexus's are letting you take cars home for a test drive.

dumbluck
03-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Only EX's I see here in Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads area are the ones on the Infiniti Lot. Been seeing my neighbor peel away in his G37- sweet looking.

Asked yesterday if I could take one (EX) home to help me decide and they haven't responded yes or no- sure would help me & wifey decide quickly. I know the Lexus's are letting you take cars home for a test drive.

I took one out overnight a few weeks ago. They offered without me asking. It DID whet my appetite, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

frontmed
03-17-2008, 10:47 AM
919 sold in Feb.

http://www.nissannews.com/corporate/news/current/20080303111359.shtml

JT4
03-17-2008, 09:40 PM
I took one out overnight a few weeks ago. They offered without me asking. It DID whet my appetite, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

After considering an 2007 M35 they offered to let me take it for an overnight test drive. I liked the M but did not buy it. So when reconsidering the EX I asked to take one home and they agreed. It was a Blue Slate/Stone RWD with Prem, Nav & Luxe. I like it and so did everyone else I showed it to. I am waiting for my car to arrive any day now.

EXceptional Woman
03-18-2008, 11:07 AM
I am waiting for my car to arrive any day now.

Can't wait to hear how you like it!