PDA

View Full Version : New demo is EX35 with Nav/Prem...

jfruend
02-13-2008, 11:45 AM
let me know if anyone has any questions as I have to drive about 90 miles round trip every day. So far, 500 miles, and I am impressed with the quality of ride and sound deadening. It doesn't have the mid range punch the G35x has but pretty close. Excellent mirrors that are much better than Fx's. That's it for now....

Ricofx45
02-13-2008, 02:46 PM
What's the demo for?
You said the sound deadening is good. My 05 G35 sport is not as solid feeling as my 04 fx was and it has more creaks and rattles over its life. I was wondering if you can compare it to the previous gen G as far as body flex and tightness of doors, etc.

G2FX2EX
02-14-2008, 08:57 AM
What's the demo for?
You said the sound deadening is good. My 05 G35 sport is not as solid feeling as my 04 fx was and it has more creaks and rattles over its life. I was wondering if you can compare it to the previous gen G as far as body flex and tightness of doors, etc.

The EX is the most quiet Infiniti I have owned. The 'thunk' of the doors is very good and it seems an appropriate amount of sound deadening insulation has been used. It is easily as quiet as my Lexus GS (except it has an exhaust note that isn't as intrusive as my FX was).

maximafanatic101
02-14-2008, 09:08 PM
My dads roomate is a salesmanager at Nalley Infiniti of decatur in ATL, GA and he has a EX for a Demo....from the back its has the stance of a FX which i personally like, the whole car looked amazing and the interior was phonominal (Infinti excicuted this one well) the ride was quiet and one of the most confortable rides i have ever drivin. The acceleration was there, steering was soft but not where it was bad, braking was solid and it was pleasure to drive. I actually drove to a local target and parked next to a RDX and rhe EX is so much nicer.:D