PDA

View Full Version : Scarlet Silver/ Chestnut combo

EXceptional Woman
02-21-2008, 11:32 PM
Sorry to post again about color options, but there are too many good ones to choose from! Does anyone have pics of this combo?

EXceptional Woman
02-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Turns out this has never been produced anywhere in the entire Northeast!

JT4
02-29-2008, 01:34 AM
If Scarlet Silver is more of a Champagne color which it appears to be I saw several today in that color. At least one or two had the Chestnut interior. It looked really nice. If they had one with the options I wanted I would likely be leasing it tomorrow. They had both the DC/Chestnut and Scarlet Silver/Chestnut and neither one had the Premium and Nav packages together. They are motivated to lease me a car so I was able to arrange to take a Blue Slate/Stone car home tonight for an extended test drive.

EXceptional Woman
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
You're right, I forgot to mention I was looking for a fully loaded model. I also test drove the Tidewater with stone interior. It's nice. Good luck!

LEXA
04-13-2008, 06:31 PM
For anybody else still trying to make up their minds about colors, I ran across some pictures of this combo at curbside.tv (http://www.curbside.tv/cpg/displayimage.php?album=78&pos=0).

http://i29.tinypic.com/moifl.jpg

EXceptional Woman
04-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Me likey!!!!! That Chestnut is sooooo nice, and looks great with the Scarlet.

ZYAL8R808
04-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the Chestnut interior color should be for the seats only. I think it would look much nicer that way.

EXceptional Woman
04-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the Chestnut interior color should be for the seats only. I think it would look much nicer that way.

I think that would look nice too, and I have the Chestnut. I really love it, but do get mixed reactions from people.

NissLover
04-22-2008, 12:46 AM
Yeah they should have done like on the New FX. Everything is black except the two portions of the dash infront of the seats, the seats themselves, and the carpet. The Chestnut is really a strong/overpowering color, and needs to be balanced out with black. But I am sure these pics bring out the red of the color.

ZYAL8R808
04-22-2008, 12:55 AM
I've seen the Chestnut in person and it's not bad. I just see that color as a leather seat color and not dash or trim color....does that make sense?

ianq
04-22-2008, 07:41 PM
I have to agree, the chestnut, for some of us, may have been more agreeable if it were limited to just the seats. I found it so overpowering when I sat in an EX with chestnut that I was out of the car in 2 seconds and not wanting to ever go back in.

It is a peculiar colour for a car interior, and results in strong love/hate opinions. (Might also be better suited for a more spacious interior, like on a Bentley or RR...)

ZYAL8R808
04-26-2008, 08:34 PM
This was just posted in the FX forum. This is what I would like to see done with the interior colors on more models. This would also be nice with the Stone interior. Light gray dash panels and seats complimented with the charcoal.

http://images.motortrend.com/roadtests/suvs/112_0806_02z+2009_infiniti_FX50+interior_view.jpg

azn_invazn
04-26-2008, 10:22 PM
the interior coloring looks pretty decent, but the center console and dash dont come close to the ex, the different wood trims seem very unappealing and the speedometers arent as attractive as on the ex

NissLover
04-27-2008, 05:40 AM
azn, the wood trim is all the same in the FX, unless you are talking about the piano black trim. And the speedometer is the exact same one in the EX, and the G35/37 for that matter.

azn_invazn
04-27-2008, 12:06 PM
whoops, my mistake then, the picture ZYAL8R808 posted looked diff