PDA

View Full Version : Wheat interior

EXceptional Woman
02-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Is the ceiling that light gray color? Or does it match the wheat leather?

Also, does anyone have the wheat interior and notice that the steering wheel is already getting dirty?

THANKS!

ianq
02-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Well, I thought it was a tan color, but it could very well be a light gray. One thing I find is it blends in well with the wheat.

I am hesitant to state that the headliner in all of the other EX's is the same color as I didn't really pay much attention to this when checking out the cars at the dealer.

The rear hatch area is a mid-gray, and the plastic around the doors and the dash appear to be a mid-gray, at least they do this dark snowy morning when looked at in the garage. See pics at the following link, taken in a dark garage using a flash, so might not be representative of true colors.

I'll try to get some interior pics once the car is moved out into daylight.

As for the steering wheel getting dirty, can't comment as I have only had it for 2 days...

http://www.quickmire.com/EX35int/

EXceptional Woman
02-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Great pics!!!! I really appreciate it. The level of detail makes me feel like I am there! I agree, the colors blend pretty well.

ianq
02-22-2008, 04:44 PM
And here are some daylight pics, sorry about the quality, was in a bit of a rush.

http://www.quickmire.com/EX35intD/

mossballs
02-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Can you tell me if you have the Luxe Elite package and if so, how are the seats. I have tried out the regular Luxe package and the seats..to me.. seem hard.

ianq
02-22-2008, 05:19 PM
I have the custome leather (that is what it is called in Canada) and there really is no difference in confort, they just add a better quality leather insert to the cushion portion.

EXceptional Woman
02-22-2008, 07:04 PM
More great photos. Thanks again ianq!

Xtrema
02-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Well, I thought it was a tan color, but it could very well be a light gray. One thing I find is it blends in well with the wheat.

I am hesitant to state that the headliner in all of the other EX's is the same color as I didn't really pay much attention to this when checking out the cars at the dealer.

The rear hatch area is a mid-gray, and the plastic around the doors and the dash appear to be a mid-gray, at least they do this dark snowy morning when looked at in the garage. See pics at the following link, taken in a dark garage using a flash, so might not be representative of true colors.

I'll try to get some interior pics once the car is moved out into daylight.

As for the steering wheel getting dirty, can't comment as I have only had it for 2 days...

http://www.quickmire.com/EX35int/

In your opinion, is the custom leather worth $3700?

I never knew the top half of interior is gray for wheat interior. So I guess all EX35 uses the same headliner then.

ianq
02-22-2008, 09:56 PM
$3700 includes the premium package, only $600 for the custom leather (and that includes the wood trim).

Is it worth it, maybe not, but I liked the wheat and for that I needed custom leather.

In Canada, packages are:

Luxury
Journey
Premium
Custom Leather
Navi
Technology

Xtrema
02-22-2008, 11:17 PM
$3700 includes the premium package, only $600 for the custom leather (and that includes the wood trim).

Is it worth it, maybe not, but I liked the wheat and for that I needed custom leather.

In Canada, packages are:

Luxury
Journey
Premium
Custom Leather
Navi
Technology

Wow that make sense now. No wonder it deactivates the premium package when I build it.

Thanks!

BTW, how tall are you? The seat seems to be quite a bit back, there's almost NO legroom for the rear on both side.

ianq
02-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Not tall, 5'9", primarily rear legroom is non-existent in this vehicle, it is not a full time 4 adult seater (My G35 coupe had more legroom in the rear!)

If you need passengers in the back, fold down the rearseats and let them lie down, it will be more comfortable! (My umbrella and snow brush fit fine though.) <grin>