PDA

View Full Version : 3.9% for EX

kotoma
02-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Rumor has it that Infiniti will offer 3.9% apr for EX after 03/01. Anybody heard about this?

Currently Infiniti in central richmond, VA gives up to $3000 off MSRP. Anybody knows any good deal in northern VA?

4U4ME
02-28-2008, 11:14 AM
that really a good move, sell some good #'s before summer, let the word out there is good SUV from Infiniti, and this will sell good...

jfruend
02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Right now it is something in the middle 4% so not a big change but it sounds good. Inventories are up and as I have said March is the end of Nissan's fiscal year so things will be hot.

EXceptional Woman
02-28-2008, 11:43 AM
The lowest offer I received was $3,000 off at Pepe Infiniti in White Plains, NY. I decided to go with another dealer who gave me $2,500 off, plus free oil changes for life, free loaners and free pickup/ dropoff service for my car for anything other than an oil change.

EXceptional Woman
02-28-2008, 12:14 PM
I asked my salesman about this as I am days away from signing on the dotted line with my credit union for 5.09%. Here is his cryptic reply:

"We will not hear of new programs until March 3rd. Infiniti is keeping all programs in place through the weekend. I have not heard of the 3.9% to this point."

I think I should hold off till Monday for that! I know they are offering much lower on the FX (2.9%?), so I can see where they will try to boost sales on the EX a little via lower APRs...

G2FX2EX
02-28-2008, 03:34 PM
What Infiniti offers and what the Credit Union offers are in no way related...two separate entities. Banks/Credit Unions usually are always higher than the manufacturer...especially now that credit is tightening up.

EXceptional Woman
02-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks G2FX2EX. Currently my CU is offering 5.09 while Infiniti's official offer on a tier 1 credit is 5.74. I thought I was getting a steal, but am going to ride the weekend out to see what may be on the horizon for March!

LEXA
02-28-2008, 04:27 PM
I heard today that beginning Saturday there will be tax free leasing on the EX throughout the month of March. Could this be the incentive they are talking about?

kotoma
02-28-2008, 04:50 PM
It's not fair!!!
Some states do not pay tax for leasing. Some pay only the portion you lease. In VA, you have to pay tax for the whole vehicle price when leasing. Not even mention tax rate is different from state to state. I don't think tax free leasing is real.

4U4ME
02-28-2008, 06:11 PM
It's not fair!!!
Some states do not pay tax for leasing. Some pay only the portion you lease. In VA, you have to pay tax for the whole vehicle price when leasing. Not even mention tax rate is different from state to state. I don't think tax free leasing is real.
please,let me know which state I don't need to pay TAX?
I didn't know that

LEXA
02-29-2008, 12:57 PM
It's not fair!!!

You're not kidding about it not being equitable across the states, kotoma! The tax situation for leased cars is probably most punitive in Texas. (http://www.leaseguide.com/Articles/texas-auto-lease.htm) That's why I'm hoping against hope that the rumors of a March tax break are legit. Fingers crossed, maybe we'll get a price break too here this month.

chichi
03-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Sorry 3.9% not happening , yet