PDA

View Full Version : One more EX on the road

Comdet
03-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Greetings everyone. Very happy to report that the ranks of EX owners has increased by one with my purchase a week ago today. Got the EX AWD Journey in Platinum Graphite with stone interior. Options are:

Premium
Lux style
Nav
Tec
Wood
Splash guards
Cargo mat
Roof rails with crossbars

Sticker was $45,675; paid $41,352 (plus taxes/tags). Very pleased with the dealer Ė salesperson was fantastic (really knew the vehicle) and they give you a very nice package of services such as the first two years of factory maintenance for free, lifetime free oil changes, and a free annual full detailing.

But the EX - what a car! Iíve owned ten cars over the past many years, and this is the first one I am actually disappointed when I get where Iím going Ė I just want to keep driving! Itís my first Infiniti (past brands have included Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Mazda and Subaru), and have nothing but positive impressions about the company so far.

Thanks to everyone for all the info posted on this site. Very informative and helpful while I was in the decision-making mode.

LEXA
03-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Congratulations Comdet! You snagged some great perks there.

Be sure and post interior & exterior pics of your new ride here as soon as you can get around to it. They're really helpful to everybody else who haven't yet made up their minds on their own color combo.

EXceptional Woman
03-07-2008, 04:13 PM
CONGRATS!! I feel the same way about not wanting to stop driving. I was thrilled to work at home 2 days a week a couple of months ago. Now I find myself making excuses to go somewhere, anywhere! LOL

Cloud9
03-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Nice deal Comdet! Pictures paaleeeze.