PDA

View Full Version : What are the best products to use to protect the interior and exterior?

EXceptional Woman
03-29-2008, 10:24 AM
My hubby is crazy for Zaino. His black Acura RSX is only two years newer than my Accord and his paint looks a million times better. (Granted, he is as crazy as cutting off the hems on his towels, to avoid scratches!) I never used the Zaino because I didn't have the patience or time with all the hours I work during the week. I always took my Accord to an upscale car wash to have it detailed about twice a year. Now the car is 8 years old and the black has faded a bit and is covered in swirl.

I certainly don't want to make the same mistake with my new beauty. Any advice? Also, what are the best products to use to protect the leather?

Thanks!

ianq
03-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Your husband has it right, Zaino is the way to go, and their leather cleaner (z9) and protector (z10) are fantastic.

With Zaino, if you are not a fanatic of cleaning cars (I have other things to do in life), you can get away with doing one big polish per year, and then just use the car wash (z7) and maybe on occasion the gloss enhancer (z6) and the car will stay looking sweet.

Or, better yet, just get the husband to do your car too, that is how my wife works it!