PDA

View Full Version : silvia projectors help!

JRDA
04-10-2002, 07:30 AM
i WAS INSTALLING MY SILVIA PROJECTORS LAST NIGHT ON MY 91 HATCHBACK AND I DONT HAVE ANY WHERE TO PLUG THE YELLOW FOG LIGHT TO ON THE FACTORY HARNESS. DO I NEED TO RUN A RELAY OR WHAT DOES ANY ONE KNOW ? AM I JUST OVERLOOKING THE PLUG? HELP ME OUT.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-10-2002, 07:54 AM
yo vaughn , whats up its charlie !!! if you use all caps peolpe will yell at you , at not answer you question, lame , i know , and they will also tell you to use the search function , even though it never works! i saw you gat an sr , did oyu get a whole clip ? how are the shocks i sold you ? well good luck getting you info , i would try talking to grumpy , or mvargus , they seem to know the most about silvia fornt ends.

[ 04-10-2002, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: siksilvia ]

Beef
04-10-2002, 08:02 AM
Why don't you hold onto that grudge a little longer. Be part of the solution, not the problem. http://www.freshalloy.com/

Back to topic...

As far as I know, you will have to run either a separate line for the fogs, or you can use the power from the flip up motor. That way you can use the flip up switch to turn on/off the fogs.

carluch
04-10-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by siksilvia:
yo vaughn , whats up its charlie !!! if you use all caps peolpe will yell at you , at not answer you question, lame , i know , and they will also tell you to use the search function , even though it never works! i saw you gat an sr , did oyu get a whole clip ? how are the shocks i sold you ? well good luck getting you info , i would try talking to grumpy , or mvargus , they seem to know the most about silvia fornt ends. oh yeah stay away from demon, hes an a$$hole!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]wow, was there a siksilvia/demon soap opera i missed? damn...
havent seen what demon has to say yet, but it cant be worse than this second grade horse ****.
whats next? "im gonna tell my mommy?"

RDM_II
04-10-2002, 08:16 AM
Getting back on topic, children, I hadn't ever thought of using the motor wiring, is the switch run through a relay? Then wouldn't the fogs come on automaticaly with the headlights?

Beef
04-10-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by R240NAII:
I hadn't ever thought of using the motor wiring, is the switch run through a relay? Then wouldn't the fogs come on automaticaly with the headlights?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Hmm...Not sure. That's something I'll have to figure out. I want to be able to turn the fogs on/off separately. I haven't tried this yet, but I will as soon as I get my fenders.

I got the idea from Slidesquad/Mark (I think?), so the give him credit for that. That is how his was set up.

[ 04-10-2002, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Beef ]

JRDA
04-10-2002, 05:14 PM
cool thanks guys i will just run a seperate switch thats all i needed to know if there was a plug i wasnt seeing or what.

charlie everythings great ive started quite the 240 collection 1 sil-80 1 91 with sr20det and still have the 93 im ready to sell and i have another sr motor laying around as spare yea i got a full front clip. call me same number or email me vgittin@msn.com with your number the suspension are bad as ****