PDA

View Full Version : EX REVIEW: Orlando Sentinel 05.17.08

LEXA
05-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Check out the new review of the EX35 by the Orlando Sentinel's Automotive Editor Steven Cole Smith published May 17, 2008 at this link:"The luxurious Infiniti EX35 will help its driver keep it in the lane" (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/classified/automotive/orl-ridelede1708may17,0,6152619.story).

Excerpt (concluding graphs):

[The Lane Departure System] is, Infiniti claims, just one more layer of protection, though a spokesman rankles at the suggestion that some have made, saying the LDW "is the drunk's best friend." [1st time I've heard that one! - L.]

Taken as part of a very comprehensive package, the LDW may be one part of a solution to what a just-released study undertaken by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, an organization funded largely by insurance companies, says is the deadliest single mistake made by drivers: straying from their travel lanes, which results in crashes that total 10,345 fatalities a year.

Even without these safety systems, offered on the top-of-the-line Journey model, the EX35 is one of our favorite compact, five-passenger SUVs -- the smooth 3.5-liter V-6 and five-speed automatic transmission are as good as anything in this market segment, and handling is on par with more expensive sport-utes that emphasize "sport".

But with these systems, you have not only an added measure of safety, but a source of excellent conversation at parties.

LEXA
05-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Exceptional Woman, the editing button seems to have disappeared again & I have a typo in the title. Would you be so kind as to fix it for me when you get a chance? (Sentinel) Thanks!

EXceptional Woman
05-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Exceptional Woman, the editing button seems to have disappeared again & I have a typo in the title. Would you be so kind as to fix it for me when you get a chance? (Sentinel) Thanks!

That is so strange. I'll see if I can find out why that is. How dare you make a spelling mistake!!! :eek: Hehehe, it's fixed. :D

EXceptional Woman
05-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Oh and thanks for another great article! You are the BEST!

LEXA
05-19-2008, 09:34 PM
:oY/w Exwo!

I don't know where the edit button keeps running off to. It's back again though, so it may very well be that I'm developing intermittent blindness or something. :eek:

(sigh) C'est la vie. :gorgeous: (<---I haven't got the slightest idea what that emoticon is supposed to signify, but I thought I'd use it since she looks half-blind, lol!))