PDA

View Full Version : EX REVIEW: Belleville Intelligencer (Ontario) 05.29.08

LEXA
05-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Check out the nice little review published today in the Belleville Intelligencer out of Ontario, CA: "A very fine EX-perience" (http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1048097)

Reviewer Annette MacLeod says it's a "sexy machine" & "[t]here aren't many ways to travel the highways and byways that are more luxurious, more responsive, or prettier inside or out than the 2008 Infiniti EX35.

EXceptional Woman
05-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks! I think we should actually call this section of the EX forum, "LEXA's Corner". LOL

LEXA
05-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Hiya ExWoman! Yeah, well it's just my small way of contributing to our little community here at FA without actually assuming any grownup responsibility, lol!

Would you prefer that I do a weekly roundup of them or just post them as they come in? We don't get many comments per review thread, but the view count is pretty high for these usually, so people are reading them.

Also, there are still some reviews down in the rest of the forum. Are we gonna move them up here eventually? Or just let them fend for themselves down below?