PDA

View Full Version : Front bushing install, how much in the bay area?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2002, 01:40 PM
We just need to install new bushings but are not sure of whats a reasonable cost. Any shops locally to San Jose?

cjfast_1
04-19-2002, 03:11 PM
I can't really recommend a shop, I'm a DIY type of guy. So, what I might suggest is A: going through PDM-racing and getting the pre-pressed T/C rods with the bushing already in em'. OR B: getting the bushing from PDM or elsewhere and burning out the old ones, then go to a local machine shop and having them press them in. Then you do the install.... Good luck.

cjfast_1
04-19-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by cjfast_1:
I can't really recommend a shop, I'm a DIY type of guy. So, what I might suggest is A: going through PDM-racing and getting the pre-pressed T/C rods with the bushing already in em'. OR B: getting the bushing from PDM or elsewhere and burning out the old ones, then go to a local machine shop and having them press them in. Then you do the install.... Good luck.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]I just realized, I don't know what bushings your talkin about, if it's the T/C rods or something else... Well, do tell which bushings you're speaking of.... That might help...