PDA

View Full Version : Tuning shops in PA???

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 04:22 PM
Anyone know of any good Nissan Parts/Service shops in Pennsylvania that can get jdm goodies and maybe also install parts such as : sr20det engine and turbo upgrades and all that good stuff, ive been having trouble finding a good shop that i can trust to get me all the parts i need for my sil80 conversion...lemme know! l8r!

hybridynamics
05-31-2002, 07:06 PM
we are located in PA, right off exit 8 on the PA turnpike. it's about 30 minutes southeast of pittsburgh. we can get a lot of JDM parts. i just finished my sr20 swap in my 91 fastback, we have a 89 fastback with a blacktop we are about to finish up, as well as a sentra with an sr20 that was running 12.00 at 12x mph. we got some good connections and can do mostly anything. we do any kind of work on imports too though, not just nissans. if you want our number is 724-925-2660, hours are from 11-7 M-F, and usually most of the day saturday. feel free to give us a call anytime.

--jason
hybridynamics

No1_Special
05-31-2002, 08:37 PM
Hey, S13.4, this is definatly the place to go, top notch installs, cool people, what more could you ask for?

-Josh (Dave's son from Huntingdon)

SlideMyS13_DGTA
05-31-2002, 09:55 PM
My buddies own a shop, we are about 2hrs east of you. North of Philly about 40 min. They just did my SR swap and are currently doing another. They also sell tons of turbo's. As far as the front end, they may not be able to get anything more so than what you would be able to get yourself. The shop is called late shift engineering, check there website at Late Shift Engineering (http://www.lateshiftengineering.com)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 08:49 AM
Awesome! thanks guys, ill deffinetly be checking out both shops this summer!!!