PDA

View Full Version : The 'Mid-four' as the QZ?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2000, 11:05 AM
I have a book of concept vehicles. One of the vehicles listed for Nissan was the Mid-four. If would be really neat if the Mid-four was updated and reintroduced as the Infiniti QZ.

Has anyone any information about the Mid-four and was it was not produced?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2000, 01:29 PM
Look at the last messages of the "NDI vs. Nissan Japan" - there is a link there.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-23-2000, 09:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tomleem:
I have a book of concept vehicles. One of the vehicles listed for Nissan was the Mid-four. If would be really neat if the Mid-four was updated and reintroduced as the Infiniti QZ.

Has anyone any information about the Mid-four and was it was not produced?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that car was a concept from circa 1985.Its like a Nissan MR2 but resembled a Lotus.I thought I read somewhere that some of the tech it had went into the 90-96 Z cars.Im not sure if they were put into production..but i dont think so.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-14-2000, 12:51 AM
I checked out the link. Really nice pictures.
I copied them and will make a 'collage/poster' or maybe a 'mobile' with the different pictures http://forums.freshalloy.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif .

I think the Mid-four would make an excellent 'Z' car for the Infinit line (perhaps called 'QZ' - separate from the 'Z' car for Nissan).