PDA

View Full Version : Saw the Final Approved Design:

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2000, 06:49 PM
Busybee toys red side view is very close. The only difference is that the rear does not drop off so severely. FA's drawing is good but you guys need to raise the rear slightly and get rid of the "boxter" single exhaust. (Nissan folks should not turn their backs when they leave stuff on thir desk!) I saw this final design within the last 72 hours. If it is disinformation...this was the guy who gave me the scoop on the approval of the VQ and I got flamed big time by a Nissan engineer who verified the engine 5 days later! Car looks good. It will sell well worldwide.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2000, 07:06 PM
yep, that rear side view from busybee looks pretty good.

by the way, did you see the front?

[This message has been edited by nsuguy (edited 09-08-2000).]

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2000, 07:35 PM
I can hardly wait!!! I just hope the get the front end (this time) right!!

Infiniti
09-08-2000, 09:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by S30ZG:
Busybee toys red side view is very close. The only difference is that the rear does not drop off so severely. FA's drawing is good but you guys need to raise the rear slightly and get rid of the "boxter" single exhaust. (Nissan folks should not turn their backs when they leave stuff on thir desk!) I saw this final design within the last 72 hours. If it is disinformation...this was the guy who gave me the scoop on the approval of the VQ and I got flamed big time by a Nissan engineer who verified the engine 5 days later! Car looks good. It will sell well worldwide.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, did you see the front? What about those long front overhangs, will those be aprt of the production car? Id like to see them shorter. Id also like to see bigger wheel arches/ flares than the ones on the picture. They stand out from the front but not from the side. What other descriptions can you give us? Write a book if you can, the more the better.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2000, 06:39 AM
All I was "allowed to see was the side view. I did ask about the centre bulge in the hood and was given a noncommital reply. Sill line is very close. Like I said from the quick peek the side view is very close with the exception of the rear quarter which is not as droopy as the busybee drawing. Also, This will be as shared platform with another "highline" (rhymes) vehicle in Nissan's inventory. I'd love to write a book, but from a 30 second peek, this is the best I can offer. If "deepthroat" decides to impart an more information,I'll let you know.