PDA

View Full Version : Autothority ROCKS

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2000, 10:57 AM
man, doesn't anybody ever read these things?? Well, for those of you who are looking for a good shop to get your stuff done, I found one. I just got back from Autothority in Fairfax, VA. I just wanted to go up there and check it out and see what they were all about. They really seem to have their stuff together. I ahve been to a bunc of hole in the wall performance shops where it takes you three weeks to get a part in and then it isn't even the right one. Autotority makes a bunch of their own stuff. GET THIS! JWT wants $550 for a chip for my NA 300Z. That is for a chip designed on a stock Z. Autothority has a dyno at the shop. Pat, the guy I'm dealing with, said they would dyno my car before, then custom dyno a chip for me which would take into account my intake, headers, exhaust, etc. and parts and labor and everything will come out to less than $500. That is for a chip specifically designed for MY car and the mods I currently have on it. GET THIS they offer a 10% discount to car clubs. I already informed them of ECZA and they said bring it on. Check it out, I wouldn't steer you the wrong way. Tell PAT that Sheikh, the guy with the red Z N/A sent you. Maybe he'll hook me up for the business. They've been around for over 20 years. They know what they are doing. See ya

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2000, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the reference. I did have a relative mention them once some time back but I didnt check out because I was hooked into another shop at the time gettin' stuff done. But I will check them out. For club info, send information about AutoThority club discounts to LadyZ@ecza.org and ask her if the they club would be interested. They just might be.

BTW, Where are you located?

Later,

Zzealous In MD
Zzealous@visto.com http://Zzealous.homestead.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ASHEIKH:
man, doesn't anybody ever read these things?? Well, for those of you who are looking for a good shop to get your stuff done, I found one. I just got back from Autothority in Fairfax, VA. I just wanted to go up there and check it out and see what they were all about. They really seem to have their stuff together. I ahve been to a bunc of hole in the wall performance shops where it takes you three weeks to get a part in and then it isn't even the right one. Autotority makes a bunch of their own stuff. GET THIS! JWT wants $550 for a chip for my NA 300Z. That is for a chip designed on a stock Z. Autothority has a dyno at the shop. Pat, the guy I'm dealing with, said they would dyno my car before, then custom dyno a chip for me which would take into account my intake, headers, exhaust, etc. and parts and labor and everything will come out to less than $500. That is for a chip specifically designed for MY car and the mods I currently have on it. GET THIS they offer a 10% discount to car clubs. I already informed them of ECZA and they said bring it on. Check it out, I wouldn't steer you the wrong way. Tell PAT that Sheikh, the guy with the red Z N/A sent you. Maybe he'll hook me up for the business. They've been around for over 20 years. They know what they are doing. See ya<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Zzealous (edited 12-05-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Zzealous (edited 12-05-2000).]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2000, 10:54 AM
Zzealous, I'm located in Alexandria, VA. Why do you ask??? See ya

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2000, 07:57 AM
What is there number?