PDA

View Full Version : Hey, i'm new.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 05:46 AM
Whats up everyone, I just got finished with a little rice boy corolla and i was looking for more power. So i picked a black Spec V with 18 miles on it on saturday of april, 2002. I'm lookin for mods right now and i've only found aem and injen cold air intakes. What else can i do that isn't too noticeable by my parents. IE engine internals.

-Rob-

Check out my rice boy car

htp://www.geocities.com/alphontz

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 05:58 AM
Header or exhaust.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 06:00 AM
VRS or stromung exhaust
Hot Shot Header
Place Racing, Hot Shot, AEM, Injen CAI
Thats about it.

Just FYI if you are looking for something imperticular just use the search feature. That will save you from getting flamed.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 06:00 AM
From what company? I'm thinkin about waiting for nismo to show up this fall and checking out what they've got.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Spec V.Tuner:
From what company? I'm thinkin about waiting for nismo to show up this fall and checking out what they've got.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Nismo will more than likely be like TRD and offer mostly bolt on and dress up parts. Any serious power adders you'll have to look elsewhere....at least in the beginning. TRD has started offering s/c for the v6's and from what I was told by a friend of mine, they will offer an s/c for the celica gt-s and matrix xrs which share the same motor. Maybe Nismo will follow suit

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2002, 10:05 PM
i believe brembo has brakes out for the spec as i mentioned in a post elsewhere; however, they're expensive