PDA

View Full Version : Need wind/bug deflector help!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2002, 01:12 PM
I am lookin for a wind/bug deflector for my 2002 SE-R I have seen them on cars before, yet my dealer says Nissan doesn't have them. Then where can I find one? Does anyone know where I can buy an after market? Website? Thanks in advance

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey Red_Blur, I just picked up my black Spec V Fri and asked them to order in a bug deflector while I was waiting for the car. I didn't even know what the thing was going to look like, but it looks awesome. It's obviously black and it has Nissan written in small letters on the left side of the bug deflector in black lettering. Anyway, I know this probably does you no good because I live in Canada, but I'm going to write it anyways just incase anyone else was interested.

PART #9998-HD13100 I don't know if this is my bug deflector, but it is a part number that I wrote down from a post that I can't remember where I found.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2002, 07:22 PM
The part number given is for the Canadian Market unfortunately. I answered this on another post and the dealership up here was knowledgeable enough to inform me that the US part number is different by 1-2 digits.
Your not the first person to have the dealership saw they have never heard of it. They just need to look a bit harder but it does exist.
You may want your dealer to contact a Canadian dealership for some help.
BTW....on a black car it looks sweet.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-14-2002, 10:52 AM
Any of the Canadians out there know how much that bug deflector costs?

would you prefer it to a bra for the car? I'm wondering how it would look on my red Spec...

Zokambaa
05-15-2002, 05:10 AM
Hey.. I bet the Yanks could save a fortune if they bought it from Canada.. seing how our dollar is worth about 64% of the american...
but I guess shipping and the duty would offset the savings