PDA

View Full Version : To all who wanted in on the Intake Buy

nayR
05-15-2002, 03:52 PM
1) Mods.. please dont close this for a few days..

2) For all of us who wanted in on the buy set up by SilverSpecV.. he emailed me today and said he hasnt received anyones money, (whether that be because im the only one who sent him a check.. i dunno) and his contact is unreachable at this time, so.. moral of the story, buy it yourself if you want it. And cancel any checks you have sent to dude..

Ryan

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2002, 07:04 PM
dude, i'm so glad i didn't order with this kid.
wasn't this like well over a month ago??
i finally ordered from lightning on thursday.
a silver aem is in my closet as we speak images/icons/grin.gif
u haven't gotten yours yet???
sheesh..

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 08:13 AM
man, thats dirty, images/icons/mad.gif you all have his address, if he doesn't respond mabey you should get together, go over to his place...and beat his a$$!!

Just a suggestion...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Alfredo:
dude, i'm so glad i didn't order with this kid.
wasn't this like well over a month ago??
i finally ordered from lightning on thursday.
a silver aem is in my closet as we speak images/icons/grin.gif
u haven't gotten yours yet???
sheesh..<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]What's the web address for Lightning?

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 02:06 PM
Lightning is where I bought mine too, I was tempted to order with silver but it was 219 with free shipping from lightning and I figured I would rather spend the extra 5 bucks and get it early and I am glad I did.

www.lightningmotorsports.com (http://www.lightningmotorsports.com)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Lionel:
OK I know I'm new here but as a fellow sentra owner....I get to give you guys the best deal on an AEM intake for the Spec V at 209.00 free shipping...blue red or silver....call me at 1 888 69-speed....The more stuff that becomes available to me... I'll let you all know!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]What's the shipping time? Do you have them in stock? What's your store website and mail address.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 03:40 PM
thats why i'd never deal with a group buy.. some people wait 6 weeks for their part.. i'll pay $15-$20 more and have it to my door in 5-6 days..

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 03:42 PM
"man, thats dirty, you all have his address, if he doesn't respond mabey you should get together, go over to his place...and beat his a$$!!"

??

why would they go beat his *** ? its all those smucks own fault for not sending the money so he could get teh deal done.. he should come kick all their asses..

**DONOTDELETE**
05-16-2002, 05:39 PM
Let the man speak before anyone jumps to conclusions. He did mention it would take a while.

nayR
05-17-2002, 06:03 PM
Im not posting this to start schit.. I dont feel screwed at all. He said he never received my check, It could be sitting on a mailroom floor for all I know. He didnt cash it, Ill be stopping pymt tomorrow on it.. no big deal.
Dont anyone assume hes scewing people..

Ryan