PDA

View Full Version : chalk one up for dodge neon

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 01:38 PM
while i was sitting at a light yesterday, i noticed a neon come up into the empty lane next to me. i didnt even look at the guy, just figured it was just another meal on the way home. images/icons/wink.gif anyway, light turns green and i take him off the line, ive got his nose at my rear wheels when i start to notice the whine of a turbo. about that same instance, he's walkin all over me and passing me with ease. images/icons/shocked.gif yes boys, engineers with ear to ear grins are out on the streets going for joy rides in the really quick srt. images/icons/frown.gif when i finally caught up to him, i noticed the manufacturers plate and the driver, a middleaged engineer type with a big **** eatin' grin on his face. i proceeded to whine about how it was unfair that he had a pre-production turbo model and didnt let me know. images/icons/mad.gif these are the joys of living just outside detroit. he said that particular car was running with about fifteen pounds of boost. all i know is that i was no competition, and im not looking forward to sitting next to another one. images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-29-2002, 01:46 PM
We could be in real trouble with these turbo Neon's!

Big Bizzel
05-29-2002, 01:47 PM
hehe ... that SRT is gonna be nutty. I'd like to take one for a rip when they come out. images/icons/grin.gif

StealthB14
05-29-2002, 01:49 PM
Moving to Road Kills

-Sam