PDA

View Full Version : I HATE NISSAN!!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 12:59 PM
images/icons/mad.gif i cant stand this stupid **** they are giving me....i need a damn ac condensor for the passed 3 weeks now....and still nothing...im stuck without a car...my rental for 30 days is up this tuesday...so i called nissan hq and they told me 2-3 before the part gets to usa....what kinda bull**** is this.....i hate ****en nissan....now im stuck with my spec v for at least 2 months altogether and not the metention have no ****en car to drive at all for the next month images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 01:00 PM
2-3 WEEKS BTW

FanaticZ
05-31-2002, 01:17 PM
i'm not sure, but that sounds like it might fit under the lemon law. might wanna do some reading while your waiting. i think a new car can only be in their possession for a certain amount of time before it becomes a lemon. i dunno, check it out, not having your car for that long is a joke.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 02:00 PM
i was in an accident....neway once i posted the 2nd message Na nissan called me saying they found the part i need in a near by nissan....so i was all happy, i called the dearliship...they said they dont have the part...so now im all pissed again....NISSAN GET URE **** TOGETHER images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 09:08 PM
I hate them too, but too late now, I'm stuck with the Spec-V for a couple of years now. But I'll make the best of it. images/icons/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 09:16 PM
It doesnt seem like a big suprize to me anymore that Nissan fell to number four and GM moved up to number three in the JD Powers survey for customer satisfaction. With the poor quality of the Spec's and SE R's that some people are experiencing, I hope Nissan takes it as a sign to get their butts in gear.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 03:44 PM
LALOOSH, NOW YOUR PISSIN ME OFF,I understand
your frustration but why dont you ask for help,
I checked around for you try www.abcnissan.com (http://www.abcnissan.com)
or 1-800-373-1066 ask for George,he will need
your vin number (he shows 2 condensors)depending
on production date, they do have 3 in stock,
call them and maybe the one you need,they have! images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 05:51 PM
images/icons/blush.gif To eveyone who is having a backorder problem with parts. Get a life. Nissan isn't the only company with these problems!!! I work for a Nissan dealership and own a new Altima and Spec-V. I admit that the parts can be a pain in the a@s to get, but that's only because they are new models and only have so many parts for the cars on the assmebly lines to parts being sold at the counter or for a fix. If they waited and guessed how many parts they needed before and waited to release the cars I wouldn't have had the Altima in November and definitely would not be driving the Spec right now. They put the product out first(the cars) and are making parts available as quick as they can. Hang in there. Any way, what other car has the displacement of Nisan's 2.5l -- none -- the cu's and horses of that engine are equal or bigger than other manufacturers' 6 cylinders on the market. With a couple minor add on's you can get that engine to over 200 hp no problem!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-03-2002, 06:13 PM
I just read your thread on your frustrations with Nissan, and I can tell you I feel for you. My family had the WORST experience with VW for our past 2 cars, a 1990 Jetta which we bought first-hand, and a 2000 VW New Beetle. The Jetta had so many problems, the bumper started falling off by itself after the first year, and the radio quit working (had to hit it to make it work), the cassette player started playing songs in fast-forward mode, but the dealer never got anything fixed for 4 years! Same with the Beetle, all these creaking noises and cd player and ABS problems but no matter how many times we get it fixed it always cropped up. The service dept had horrible service and attitude, made the already frustrating ordeal even worst. My father swore he'd never buy another car made by the Volkswagen Group again.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 06:24 AM
The parts are taking long to arrive because all available parts are probably allocated to the production line. Call Nissan customer service (800) 647-7261 and tell them that you have been waiting too long and its unacceptable. Do yourself a favor and be friendly when you call though, they won't want to help someone being an a-hole (would you?). images/icons/wink.gif They will gladly check dealer inventory within a few hundred mile radius for you, and can also facilitate your parts order...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 12:16 PM
hey man, thx for ure help i called george but they didnt have the part...like i said i doubt usa has a ac condensor....na nissan told me they're shipping them from japan....i dunno dont ask im just so ****en pissed....its probably going to be a total of 2 months wiht my car because of a stupid *** ac condensor

FastSpecV
06-05-2002, 05:57 AM
I know how you feel man. My car just turned 5000 miles old last week. And it makes a squeeking sound when you shut off the engine *the sound is coming from inside the engine* and the wheels make a squeeking sound also. And I took it into the dealership and they are supposed to be the biggest nissan dealership in the area. So I felt compfortable bringing it into there and not having any problems. Well I drop it off on thursday night and I came and picked it up on friday morning. I asked the guy so what was wrong with my car? And then he started saying how I didn't know anything about cars and I'm just making up some sort of story and all this other bs. I was about to reach over his desk and knock him the fu*k out! So then he was saying yeah we took it for a test drive and our technician said there is nothing wrong with it and couldn't make these so called squeeking sounds of yours so he handed me the keys and i went outside and I pulled the car into the garage and he looks over at me and was like you can't have that in here now and I shut it off and it made the squeeking sound and I got out and I was like yeah I guess you didn't hear that huh? And he was pissed off and he said thats normal and there's nothing wrong and then when I was backing out the wheels were squeeking and I stuck my head out of the window and i yelled to him I guess you didn't hear that either *******!! And I peeled out as I was leaving. So I know what your going through so I hope my car blows the hell up and then I will file some sorta lawsuit against the arrogant ******* who told me that its running fine and nothing is wrong. But it turns out my dad is really good friends with the head service manager there so he said he would take a look at it himself and fix the problem free of charge. Oh and he also fired the ******* as well images/icons/grin.gif

Lord_Vader
06-05-2002, 06:10 AM
Maybe the dealer can get you a loaner until the parts arrive?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-05-2002, 06:44 PM
GREAT ****EN NEWS GUYS!!!!
i talked to head supervisor of NA NIssan....i was suprised...and ges what....i got the part....OVERNIGHT FROM JAPAN BABY...the car is sittin in my mechs. shop...i should pick it up friday or monday....wow im suprised i got that kinda service...i was told to wait 3 weeks...for the part to come...OVERNIGHT FREAKING DELIVERY...WOW
but hey i ges the owed me huh
good job nissan...u semi redemed ureselves in my book

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2002, 07:18 AM
I'm not surprised, Nissan has come thru for me in many different ways over the years. Occasionally you'll get a "bad" dealer experience, but don't let that spoil your opinion of Nissan corporate as a whole! In my experience, they try and make you happy when they can... images/icons/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2002, 09:33 PM
hey guys picked up my car late friday afternoon....omg u should have seen the smile on my face....i felt like i just bought the car...wow lol picked it up at 445 when to work at 5 finished at 12 got home at 1 lol put 100 miles on it ....going in circles makeing sure everything is perfect

**DONOTDELETE**
06-10-2002, 04:34 PM
get a clue? get a hobby dude....waiting over 2 months for a ****en part is not normal...so take ure MAD drivng skills and leave

Society_Mike
06-10-2002, 05:00 PM
LOL.. I kinda agree with "gamaliel"
You can't go blaming someone else for having a slow parts delivery time for an accident you were involved in. Im not saying you can't drive, just you have to accept some responsibility.

FastspecV:
"squeeking wheels"? lol, I have never heard of such thing, maybe tires of brakes from normal brake dust build up which happens when you are hard on the brakes often or in traffic.
And when the car shuts off getting a "squeek"? Checked your belts? However, sometimes it IS kinda normal, its not going to be something that is dangerous or make your motor blow up, I really wouldn't worry about it. If you know about cars/motors then check it out yourself if your still worried.

gamaliel
06-10-2002, 11:30 PM
That's just brilliant.

Wreck your car...then complain about Nissan's delivery time on a part.

Get a clue. If you knew how to drive you wouldn't have needed the part to begin with.