PDA

View Full Version : gettin an 03' spec-v after my 02' spec-v

**DONOTDELETE**
05-31-2002, 01:26 PM
i got into a hit and run couple weeks ago. its cool, cause this car brought me alot of bad luck. example: first week my dad burned the back sit with a cig., first week my subwoofer blows, passanger inner door handle comes off, freind makes a cig. burn on front sit,the famous paint problem(yes a had it , and severe)there was one more i think but i cant remember, ohh and the accident. ne ways i have to get a 03' no matter what. i bought headers,glasspack,intake,and 60 flowmaster.never used.,only the intake was.and im sure there will be no prob., this time im gettin black. latz

**DONOTDELETE**
06-01-2002, 12:01 PM
I do agree with the black. I like them all, but I don't like the fact that the interior is not matched with the exterior. Hopefully the 2003's will. I have a black Spec V and it looks awesome when it is clean, but like they all say, it looks the worst dirty. Goodluck with the 2003 Spec V. Ride on!

JT

ewraven
06-01-2002, 11:27 PM
Black is a good color for the Spec V. I'll never ever let anyone smoke in any of my cars. I got my Spec V on Nov. 9th and it has 9200 miles on it and it still has that wonderful new car smell. I got silver; but, I'd get black if I had it to do all over again.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 02:09 AM
Yeah I am pissed because my black spec v is showing swirl marks from the stupid dealer washing my car. I hate them!!!! But just take a look at my page for how nice the black can look once it shines. Mmmmmm
www.cdin.net/c79 (http://www.cdin.net/c79)

ewraven
06-02-2002, 02:28 PM
That's a really good looking car Travanx. I really like that shift knob. Where'd you get it?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 02:43 PM
black is a *****.. i love black i have a black spec v. but with this horrible paint it shows up every scratch every mark.. anybody else with black have any chips or scratches?? im not talking paint probs but any marks for normal wear and tare??

**DONOTDELETE**
06-02-2002, 03:34 PM
he had that knob custom laser cut.. he paid like $70, but we coulda got it for like $40 with a group buy.. unfortunately, i just couldn't buy something without seeing it first, and i think he didn't have any pics.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-04-2002, 03:05 PM
Nice! I like the Momo pedals that match the interior. How come you didn't install one on the go pedal?