PDA

View Full Version : G20 Factory alarm

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2002, 04:09 AM
Hi, i never posted here on the infinity forum here, im usually hanging out at the 240SX forum, but anyhow
my girlfriend drives a 93 G20, the factory alarm is all wacked out and goes off on its own sometimes,
does anyone know how to disable the whole factory alarm?

NJerseyDawg
06-28-2002, 05:26 AM
If you don't get an answer here, try G20.net (http://www.g20.net)

limits_at_infiniti
06-28-2002, 06:39 AM
had the problem with my g20, and it turned out to be the door sensor, so i fixed that without having to disable the alarm.

if you pull out the fuse for the alarm would the car still work? cause if so i think there are two fuses in the hood for it.

fatddyslam69
08-25-2002, 09:54 PM
actually my brother is having the exact problem with his 2001 Hyundai Elantra (POMS [piece of major $hit) lol. Anyways....the reason this is happening is because he bumped the car somewhere...like a mini accident...has this happened to your gildriends g20? Did she get in any bump accidents? Anyways...we asked our mechanic and he said go to the dealership for all that...so we went and they said they need to check it out, but since our g20 is probably out of warrenty...i am not sure what to do. dont activate the alarm...lock the door with a key or something....maybe that would work? anyways, good luck on whatever you do...buy a 2002 G20...theyre really nice! ;) ....respond when u get the car fixed...tell us what it was, BTW..i do not know how to fix the problem...sorry :o