PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Micra in USA?

67PATROL
04-06-2001, 08:18 AM
I saw a Nissan Micra yesterday (I live in WA state) and this surprised me as I thought these were never imported to the us. Look like a late-80's model. I thought it was a hyundai or something at first. How would one of these things get here? Did they have them in Canada? Just curious?

Zed
04-06-2001, 09:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 67PATROL:
I saw a Nissan Micra yesterday (I live in WA state) and this surprised me as I thought these were never imported to the us. Look like a late-80's model. I thought it was a hyundai or something at first. How would one of these things get here? Did they have them in Canada? Just curious?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually my girl friend had a '84 micra[ her mom baught it for her used when she turned 16 as a starter car, it over heated and died]. The new 'bubble' generation model was never imported to N.A.

hiwayman17
04-06-2001, 01:41 PM
I'm just over an hour from Canada and I see them quite often. I also see European Accords and Mondeos.

thearabian
04-06-2001, 06:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hiwayman17:
I'm just over an hour from Canada and I see them quite often. I also see European Accords and Mondeos. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe i'll sound like an idiot, living in canada

but what Mondeo's? (u mean Ford Contour?)
and what european accords??

hiwayman17
04-08-2001, 03:14 PM
I see European Accords and Mondeo 4 door hatchbacks with Ontario plates driving on Interstate 90 in NY--usually between Buffalo and Syracuse.