PDA

View Full Version : ne1 know for sure if the G35....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 12:54 AM
will be RWD or AWD?? I would really like an AWD car. If the G35 were RWD, I probably wouldn't buy it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 09:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gilfiger:
will be RWD or AWD?? I would really like an AWD car. If the G35 were RWD, I probably wouldn't buy it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's going to be RWD, but IMO, it doesnt make a difference: like some people in this forum have said, it's how you drive the car and what tires you have on it.. it's all physocological.

-k

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2001, 11:46 AM
I agree with that! With today's traction controls and limited slip differentials you can get around just fine with rear wheel drive in the snow. Front wheel drives will make the job easier but you can still get where you're going just fine. If it's so bad out you can't get there in your RWD you really don't want to be out in your FWD either.

skibum1981
09-16-2001, 03:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ohmitr:
I agree with that! With today's traction controls and limited slip differentials you can get around just fine with rear wheel drive in the snow. Front wheel drives will make the job easier but you can still get where you're going just fine. If it's so bad out you can't get there in your RWD you really don't want to be out in your FWD either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But with AWD, you can have your cake, and eat it too!

Infiniti
09-16-2001, 03:14 PM
Rumor has it that there will be an AWD model available sometime but the G35 is RWD for your information. Only bad thing about AWD is weight.

IronCityG35
05-20-2004, 02:53 PM
RWD now AWD later. Just a guess....

Creature
05-20-2004, 03:03 PM
RWD now AWD later. Just a guess....

and the Bump of the Century award goes to...

IronCityG35
05-20-2004, 03:07 PM
I was not sure if anyone ever enswered the post. I could not help myself. I just wanted to look smarter and I was able to do this without the flux capacitor.

trapper
05-20-2004, 03:27 PM
Yaaay! Bump of the Century, Yaaay! http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

http://www.comedycentral.com/ccrecords/images/Photogallery/popup/ccrec_photopopup_specialed.jpg