PDA

View Full Version : Wheels alignment

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 12:35 AM
My car is dropped with whiteline control springs (about 1.75 - 2.0 drop). I need an alignment and was wondering if I should use the factory specs to do the alignment? If not then what? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lay

08-12-2002, 12:57 AM
Whiteline has some recommended "touring" and "sport" alignment specs on their webpage.

Check it out: www.whiteline.com.au (http://www.whiteline.com.au) .

Asad

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2002, 02:56 AM
asad137: Thanks for your reply. The info was useful!

I just wanna know if using the factory settings would be good or not. Any more help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lay
91 s13 FB w/hicas/handling package, kyb agx ajustables set at 3(front) and 6(rear), Whiteline control springs.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2002, 11:24 PM
Bump....

halz
08-15-2002, 12:01 AM
Tell us what 'good' means to you, and you'll have your answer

Mav1178
08-15-2002, 04:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small[/img]In reply to:</font><hr />
I just wanna know if using the factory settings would be good or not. Any more help will be much appreciated.

[/QUOTE]

Well, the answer is quite obvious.

Do you know how the different suspension settings change the way your car handles? Have you experienced it? Do you know enough about suspension settings to play with it?

If yes, then you should already know the answers. If not (and you are asking the question), then leave it at factory settings. Yes there are optimum setups for different driving conditions and suspension setups, but in your case it won't help much. Just set it to factory spec (run a bit more negative camber at all 4 corners if you want a bit more control), but that should be it.

-alex

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the info...