PDA

View Full Version : Forum for mitsu eclipse owners?



Wobble
05-19-2002, 09:50 PM
my friend owns a GS-T and wants to upgrade, trying to find him a good board for the eclipse.. any ideas?

Michael-Dallas
05-20-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Wobble:
my friend owns a GS-T and wants to upgrade, trying to find him a good board for the eclipse.. any ideas?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]http://www.dsm.org

Michael.

Wobble
05-20-2002, 02:31 PM
thats cool, be hes looking for more of a community like here.. insted of just an semi-elaborate FAQ and "to get" lists..

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2002, 07:32 PM
http://dsmtalk.com/

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2002, 08:03 PM
I"m sorry but there is no other community like here. This is the one and only forum which I grace with my enchanting presence. My humility knows no bounds of course. He is welcome to try but nuthing he turns up will ever match the family atmosphere of FA. Why look at these posts, we even fight like family http://www.freshalloy.com/ . But we will welcome him here, as long as he knows Nissan ROCKS.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Full Throttle No Brakes:
Why look at these posts, we even fight like family http://www.freshalloy.com/ .<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE ME MORE! THEY CALL YOU A DOO DOO HEAD! YOU'RE ADOPTED! http://www.freshalloy.com/

[ 05-20-2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: I'm with stupid ]

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2002, 08:22 PM
I'm telling dad! Your in big trouble now. And I'm NOT adopted either!

Wobble
05-20-2002, 09:28 PM
daddy brushes mommy's teeth with his pee pee

**DONOTDELETE**
05-21-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Wobble:
daddy brushes mommy's teeth with his pee pee<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Nice try, but that has to have landed like 50 yards from any possible sane comment....

Wobble
05-21-2002, 07:00 PM
ROFLOL!

StealthB14
05-21-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Wobble:
daddy brushes mommy's teeth with his pee pee<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]What Mommy and Daddy do in their their 'special time' is none of our business...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-21-2002, 08:25 PM
That's just what they tell you!
It's to keep you from taping it and selling copies on ebay to buy a new bike. Why do you think I got a new pokemon? I know thier secrets.

StealthB14
05-21-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by I'm with stupid:
That's just what they tell you!
It's to keep you from taping it and selling copies on ebay to buy a new bike. Why do you think I got a new pokemon? I know thier secrets.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Thats how you got them...no wonder they're nice to you! Which fetches more, damning pictures, or live action movies of their special time?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-21-2002, 08:36 PM
try both. it never hurts to have a back up mailed to thier coworkers and/or family members.