PDA

View Full Version : Why wont I have an A/C if I get an SR?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 07:38 PM
This is totally new to me, I never knew about that. Now i'm re-thinking my engine swap. I assume it still has a heater. Hehe....but why the heck doesn't it have air?

thecmv
08-30-2002, 07:52 PM
be cause you dont know how to hook up the a/c

AZ_Dave
08-30-2002, 07:59 PM
Because you don't know how to use the search function

_Nzo_
08-30-2002, 08:38 PM
amen

thecmv
08-30-2002, 09:02 PM
this is going to be nasty

VeilSideS14
08-30-2002, 10:18 PM
Come on ladies. There's no reason to get nasty to this guy. It's a legitimate question.

If you don't want to answer then don't. If you feel driven to write something but the thought of actually answering his question swells your hemorrhoids and seizes your bowels then at least give this guy the benefit of politely telling him that this topic has been discussed before and direct him to the search function. Christ, this dude only has 5 posts, give him a break. He's not yet privy to the multitude of pricks that frequent this forum or I'm sure he wouldn't have asked the question.

What are forums for? They're for sharing information. If you can't or don't want to share, then you shouldn't be posting. If you're lazy or don't want to beat a dead horse, then just tell the guy where he can find the information himself.

NOSTALGIC_HERO
08-31-2002, 12:05 AM
how is it gonna be nasty?
this is a product of people that obviously dont need to have their engine swapped (for fear of massive engine failure do to user error... ahem) you can have A/C on your SR. hell you can have A/C on your bicycle. and you can have heater as well.
AND YOU CAN EVEN HAVE POWER STEERING TOO!!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 01:37 AM
Thank you, at least not everyone up in here is a piece of [censored] like i figured. FYI u [censored], I tryed the search. It didnt really tell me why the [censored] i wont have one. Morons, eat a [censored].

_Nzo_
08-31-2002, 01:42 AM
Ooooo my virgin ears!

AZ_Dave
08-31-2002, 01:57 AM
Oh no, don't use bleeped out explitives on me http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

08-31-2002, 04:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small[/img]In reply to:</font><hr />
I tryed the search. It didnt really tell me why the [censored] i wont have one.

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, you seem to have a negative attitude, sorta like what I seem to have been projecting lately. In an effort to reform my ways, here's a hint: search using the phrase "ac sr20" or "a/c sr20". In both cases without the quotes, and change the Search options to "And", and the Date range to "All posts". Granted, you'll be reading for a long time, but the answer to your question is there.

DaveEEE
08-31-2002, 10:42 AM
How did I get on the NICO forums all of sudden? Er, wait... opps.

Anyway, the A/C can be used in the SR. But as far as I know you just have to do a little custom work or get a special part. But, the point is, it has been done, so it shouldn't be that big of a problem.