PDA

View Full Version : Whats Can Be Worse...........

TheOne
01-16-2002, 02:58 PM
This is not about a road kill or anything but rather this is my opinion...sorry if i offend anyone...but around here (NJ) people can not freakin drive (mainly OLD people and ladies with big cars like a SUV or ladies with with nice luxury cars)....like 2day for example i got cut off by some old decrepit male and i had to swerve onto on-coming traffic to avoid any type of collosion with him...then on the way home some mom with a Expedition took on a two lane road for about 15 minutes of my route....im not forming my opinions just from 2day....it has been like this as long as i have driven....i dont know what is it about drivers these days...i swear everyone thinks they own the road....i also despise when late at nite you are the only one on the road and no cars behind you or in front of you and some ****head cant wait for you to pass and cuts you off but the worst part is that they go slower then the speed limit.....there i said it...sorry...i had to let off some steam

Ayastigi
01-16-2002, 03:34 PM
hehe...I'll second that. I used to live in Florida, which seems to be where all of those old NJ drivers went to spend the the remainder of their years. My gosh they were awful. "Beware the blue hair!"

-2kmax

TwinTurboZX
01-16-2002, 08:22 PM
I couldn't agree more, but you haven't seen anything yet until you've driven in and around LA for an hour. I mean, everything from women in SUVs to punks in riced out hondas riding your a$$ at 75mph, all of a sudden cutting you off without signaling. THe only people you've might offend are the idiots who drive like this.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 10:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheOne:
This is not about a road kill or anything but rather this is my opinion...sorry if i offend anyone...but around here (NJ) people can not freakin drive (mainly OLD people and ladies with big cars like a SUV or ladies with with nice luxury cars)....like 2day for example i got cut off by some old decrepit male and i had to swerve onto on-coming traffic to avoid any type of collosion with him...then on the way home some mom with a Expedition took on a two lane road for about 15 minutes of my route....im not forming my opinions just from 2day....it has been like this as long as i have driven....i dont know what is it about drivers these days...i swear everyone thinks they own the road....i also despise when late at nite you are the only one on the road and no cars behind you or in front of you and some ****head cant wait for you to pass and cuts you off but the worst part is that they go slower then the speed limit.....there i said it...sorry...i had to let off some steam<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well guess what? Last week a law was passed over here where you can get booked for driving slower than the speed limit! YEAH!! Not only is it dangerous, irresponsible, and demonstrative of your inability to drive, it also shows that you need your license revoked and your car reposessed. My message to people that drive slower than the speed limit is, CATCH PUBLIC TRANSPORT YOU ****S, because at least public transport travels at the speed limit, and in most cases doesn't cause unnecessary accidents and injury. I wich I had a tesla gun to really shake them up next time I saw a slowpoke hogging the road and driving too slow. I mean, if it has been sufficiently proven over here to cause accidents and to be a road hazard, enough so that you can get fined and lose points off your license for it, then it must be bad driving practice!

Cheers,

Joe