PDA

View Full Version : Respect

AZ_Dave
04-15-2002, 08:26 PM
Here's the story, I'm on my way home from the mall, and just as I'm exiting the lot, I see this CRX behind me...and he was revving his engine, sounded pretty beasty. I'm positive he had a B16 swap. So I just ease it over to the freeway entrance, and I'm first in line at the light, and the CRX is behind me. I wait until I'm about halfway through the left turn, then I get ON IT. I threw the arse out a little bit, but kept on the accelerator. The CRX gets on it behind me, and is fading back...I'm through 4th by the time we get into the freeway and shifted to 5th to just cruise...the CRX way behind.
Then I see them start to come up on me behind, I'm doing like 80 in the left lane...they get right up on my arse, and then start flashing their lights...I figure these guys are pissed or something. So I get over to the middle lane, and let them come up beside me on the left...expecting to get some crude gesture. On the contrary, they were all THUMBS UP. (There were two guys in the car, each giving me the thumbs up)...so I give 'em the thumbs up right back. Then they proceeded to ask me if it was a 5 speed...I'm like "yep 5 speed...2 liter turbo". They were all smiles.

I'm glad I finally got some props from honda dudes.

Dave

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2002, 09:54 PM
Cool

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2002, 10:51 PM
Nice. There are actually a lot of cool honda guys here in the valley. Good kill. http://www.freshalloy.com/

FriscoMgM
04-15-2002, 10:55 PM
Lucky *******! I actually ran into a fellow s13 coupe owner in Fry's parking lot last night. He had a CLEAN 93 midnight blue auto...I mentioned freshalloy and AZ240SX and he said he may start to post and stuff...so we'll see.

KenFuji
04-16-2002, 01:11 AM
heheh you sure it was b16a?? i know some people with sohc and zc civics that can out sound fully sponsered holley camareo. yeah there are good civic boys out there. it's just that a lot of them are clueless ricers.

hopefully you find more people mike http://www.freshalloy.com/ good job

oh i did see a japanese guy driving a black s13 with is american friend buddy as they turned they seemed to like my jdm turn signals heheh