PDA

View Full Version : Tie Rod's!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:27 PM
I was changing my pads and I noticed that My Tie rod ends where pretty worn out. Does having them worn out affect anything? Thanks! -240GT-R

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:30 PM
i have a pair of Don's T/C with the whiteline bushings for sale. $100 for both.
used only one month.

Mav1178
12-03-2001, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cletustheredneck:
used only one month.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, don't even bother answering his question and trying to make a sale for yourself. Geez.

Worn tie rod ends will cause suspension alignment problems, and can put unnecessary stress on the control arm bushing (to crossmember). Plus, it makes an annoying "clunk" whenever you turn the wheels.

-alex

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cletustheredneck:
used only one month.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the expensive offer, but I was talking about the tie rod's, not tension control arms. -240GT-R

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:46 PM
oops, sorry,
they are just sitting in my garage, i spent more $100 buying them new, it's not a rip. my bad again.

StealthmodeS14
12-04-2001, 08:56 AM
Might cause some unneeded wear on other suspension components, but wouldn't think it'd hurt anything too much. I just went to the local Nissan Dealership and picked up a set......sorry though...forgot exactly what I paid for them. Simple enough installation though http://www.freshalloy.com/