PDA

View Full Version : best turbo kit?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2000, 10:24 PM
so which turbo kit is the best one for the 240?.. s14..

the n-sport kit or the fmax
reliablity wise.. performance wise.. bang for the buck wise.. and upgradeability

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2000, 12:10 PM
I have a friend with the f-max and I know someone with a Nsport. I have ridden in both cars and I like the way the nsport kit feels...Ben at Accelerated Concepts sells the Nsport kits. You can contact him at acperformance@aol.com.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2000, 03:36 PM
what are the prices on both kits...are they the only two that make the kit?

12-01-2000, 03:56 PM
XS Engineering also makes a kit. I'm not sure if its just for S14's tho. The FMax kit is just for S14's -- despite what it says on their webpage, they are not developing an S13 version (I called them and asked).

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stk Ka:
what are the prices on both kits...are they the only two that make the kit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2000, 02:42 AM
how much is the fmax kit anyway?.. i know the nsport is about 3.2k.. and how much would it cost to add the injectors and ecu to the nsport kit?

12-02-2000, 09:19 AM
If you get everything from JWT, you need: ECU - $600, injectors - $400, fuel rail - $225, '93 Ford Cobra MAF - $250. Total: $1475. You may be able to get some of these parts for less from other sources besides JWT, and also get a little bit of a price break on the NSport kit if you tell them to leave out the FMU.

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by saga240:
how much is the fmax kit anyway?.. i know the nsport is about 3.2k.. and how much would it cost to add the injectors and ecu to the nsport kit?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>