PDA

View Full Version : Where are the amps?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2000, 01:05 PM
Open the trunk, and look up underneath the rear speakers.

12-21-2000, 05:06 PM
If you have an S13 with the "active speaker system" or whatever, the amps for the front speakers are in the doors, behind the speakers. I think for the rear there's one amp, somewhere...

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rolled240:
I'm taking all useful stuff out of my 240 and was wondering where the little amps are for all the speakers. Is it in the radio or inline between the radio and the speakers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2000, 12:35 AM
I'm taking all useful stuff out of my 240 and was wondering where the little amps are for all the speakers. Is it in the radio or inline between the radio and the speakers?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2000, 12:48 AM
If you are talking about a small black box near the radio I think it's a noise filter

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2000, 02:51 PM
Like asad said if you have an s13with the "ass" http://www.freshalloy.com/ then the front amps are just boards behind the front speakers, as for the rear, hmmm its been 3 yrs now since ive had mine but i believe their behind the rear interior plastic quarter panel. As for the s14 with 6 speaker and cd, both of the amps are side by side on a bracket on the middle underside of the rear deck.