PDA

View Full Version : How can I get ahold of these guys?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2001, 02:40 AM
I was told about certain parts that can be obtained through the part supplier called "Nissan genuine parts." Does anyone know of these guys and/or how to get ahold of them? E-mail or website? They are located in Japan. I know that I've seen an ad in some magazine that I flipped through in the past, something like Car and Driver or one of the other multiplatform mags out there, but I can't remember.

Thanks for any assistance.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2001, 11:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stealth 240:
I was told about certain parts that can be obtained through the part supplier called "Nissan genuine parts."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that Nissan Genuine Parts refers to a parts supplier. I think it refers to parts that are genuine nissan http://www.freshalloy.com/ vs a 3rd party replacement/imitation (not necessarily bad).

You can pick up Nissan parts at your Nissan Parts Counter at your local dealer. It helps to have a part number but they do have microfiche to look that up for you.

If you're looking for a Japan spec part, you will have to go through a parts importer who will probably go to their local nissan parts counter in Japan and pick up that part.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-05-2001, 02:45 PM
Thanks, I'm starting to agree with you. Mainly because I can't find anything out about them.

Thanks.