PDA

View Full Version : help me!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2001, 11:49 PM
ok ok i know this has been killed but i wanted to knwo how would i sort of check to see if my car would handle a turbo from like f max at normal boost...what ever normal is. or a little above. also i know it's probably in the forum somewhere but what sort of turbo is better the kits from f max xs or a custom what are the pros and cons....im sort of new, thats why i dont post much

02-08-2001, 08:43 AM
Run a compression check. That will give you somewhere to start. The spec for a KA24DE is 179 +/- 15 psi.

As for the other info, look for the thread called "Turbocharging the KA24E/DE, Myths and Truths".

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stk Ka:
ok ok i know this has been killed but i wanted to knwo how would i sort of check to see if my car would handle a turbo from like f max at normal boost...what ever normal is. or a little above. also i know it's probably in the forum somewhere but what sort of turbo is better the kits from f max xs or a custom what are the pros and cons....im sort of new, thats why i dont post much<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2001, 06:38 PM
hey asad i think your awesome dude i been looking at some things and your like the Oz of 240s...thanx again dude

Mav1178
02-09-2001, 07:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stk Ka:
hey asad i think your awesome dude i been looking at some things and your like the Oz of 240s...thanx again dude<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He wishes!!! Wait till George Rogozin gets on here... or some of the other list folks.. they'll make Asad look like a college student! http://www.freshalloy.com/

Oh wait... Asad *is* a college student... hm...

-alex