PDA

View Full Version : Looking for left over G20's

baco99
12-20-2002, 10:22 AM
My dad has been enquiring about left ver 2002 G20 Sports, does anyone know of a dealer int their area willing to make deals? Boston is all sold out.

dfw_danny
12-20-2002, 10:39 AM
You need to ask the local dealer to do a locate. He can see every car in the US.

baco99
12-20-2002, 12:07 PM
that is another method, but most times "word of mouth" can provide a better deal than involving a third party like a local dealership.

dfw_danny
12-20-2002, 12:22 PM
All you have to do is find one. A dealer will kiss you if you want to buy it. But you can do it your way.

baco99
12-20-2002, 01:40 PM
will do. thanks for the suggestion!

fatddyslam69
12-20-2002, 06:09 PM
i am in the same situation. i have gone to every single southern california dealer that i know about. this includes THOUSAND OAKS, BEVERLY HILLS, LONG BEACH, REDONDO BEACH, IRVINE, VAN NUYS, GLENDALE.....everything and this was about 5 months ago too. They hadnt any G20 sports left. What thousand oaks was doing was putting the SPORTS 16 inch rims on the "luxury" models, with the spoiler. What i liked on the Sport was not included. Thins such as the body colored grill, the fog lights, and the interior two colored leather. Anyways, they located one in NEW YORK but said it would cost an extra $2500 to get it to me. They had amazing deals on them too...damn it! hahah http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif GOOD LUCK, IF U FIND ANY AT ALL PM ME I WANT ONE TOO!

dfw_danny
12-20-2002, 06:38 PM
I have one other suggestion. Infiniti is selling G20 Factory Exec cars at the closed Infiniti auctions around the country. You can save some money if you don't mind a few 1000 miles. You will need to work with a dealer because only a dealer can buy them.

fatddyslam69
12-20-2002, 10:07 PM
hey man would it at all be possible that u can go to one of these auctions and see what u can for us? lol...i really want a G20, and how much cheaper, or more expensive would it be. if it is a good deal i dont mind flying it out here! damn i really want wanna these!

miowname
02-05-2003, 07:08 AM
I've done the locates on G20's and the last ones were sold about four months ago. The best you're going to do is a pre-owned low mileage 2002. They pop up from time to time, you have to look carefully and you can leave your name with your local Infiniti dealers or you can go on line through ebay motors, I saw a 2002 in white from Scott Infiniti in FL on line. I haven't come across a good one in about three months. Keep looking and you'll find one. Unfortunately there's no "used car factory" as my used car manager likes to say. You can ask your dealer to check out the auctions for you and he might be able to find a good used one there foe you and if he's good,he'll make sure the car is ok (Carfax & inspection) before selling it.

Good Luck!!!

miowname
02-05-2003, 07:11 AM
A good 2002 should be about $19-20,000 and that might seem high but that's what they been going for out here at the auctions when we can find a clean one.

If you PM with your shopping list, I can check and see what's available. Then we can talk.

Let me know? http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

baco99
02-05-2003, 09:57 AM
thanks. i'll let you know. he is not sure if he wants a G20t or an Acura GS-R. the Acura can be had for less money and has greater utility because of the hatchback.

we'll have to wait and see. if you do find anything, let me know and i'll pass on the info. $19k for a slightly used 2002 Sport is an OK deal considering the KBB value of mine is around $17.5k

queenkatez
02-09-2003, 01:30 PM
Hi,
I am not sure if anyone is interested but here goes: I noticed that some of you were searching for a G20. I would like to sell my 2002 G20 Sport. You can let me know if you are interested. I live in New York. The car is in GREAT condition. The color is silver crystal with graphite leather interior. I have approximately 8,500 miles on the car (only driven once a week). Automatic transmission.

fatddyslam69
02-09-2003, 02:25 PM
PM ME!