PDA

View Full Version : Question on KA24DE Turbonetics manifold

chris@speedalliance.com
03-30-2001, 08:11 AM
I posted this already but nobody answered...
Maybe no one knows!
Well, here's the story. I know that Turbonetics has just recently released a manifold for the KA24DE. It is specified for a 1999 2.4L Nissan Pickup, which is the Frontier. Does anyone know if the engines are the same? Do the exhaust manifolds interchange with each other? I've been looking for a quality manifold for a while. Revhard is more expensive than the Turbonetics manifold. I think the Turbonetics looks better to. Let me know because I am planning on doing a "project 240SX". I want to videotape the whole process and hopefully put together a turbo package for all 240SX enthusiast, the video would also be included.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2001, 09:21 AM
Why ask us when you can ask turbonetics?

But it seems like a viable choice in my head.

chris@speedalliance.com
03-30-2001, 11:52 AM
I did ask turbonetics they were not sure. I was hoping there were others on this forum that could help.

Thanks for replying.
Chris

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2001, 11:55 AM
You may want to ask Nissan what the technical differences are. Good luck with that though....

What is the power rating for the frontier motor?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2001, 01:52 PM
is there a link to a pic of the manifold?Then I'm sure more people could help.

chris@speedalliance.com
03-30-2001, 04:21 PM
Nissan techs...the last time I tried to deal with them...all i got was the run around.

Unfortunately I have no pics of the manifold. I am thinking about going to Nissan and buying the exhaust manifold of a frontier and seeing if it will work with our heads! I hope to get you all an answer soon. I really want this manifold.

Thanks
Chris

chris@speedalliance.com
03-30-2001, 04:22 PM
I meant exhaust manifold gasket!!!! Sorry!
The frontier puts out about 143HP.
Chris

**DONOTDELETE**
03-30-2001, 06:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris@speedalliance.com:
I meant exhaust manifold gasket!!!! Sorry!
The frontier puts out about 143HP.
Chris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Before you spend TO much Time and MONEY.
Call or go to your Local Auto Dismantler and ask if they could look in the Cross reference book to see if the parts work for each other...
http://www.freshalloy.com/