PDA

View Full Version : G20T 1995 Headlamps

miowname
03-01-2003, 03:29 AM
I bought a superbright headlamp replacement bulb for my 1995 G20t and it has worked for about three months now my left bulb is out. The lamps are not that bright.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bulb that will give me as much light as a xenon bulb? Or can anyone tel me where to get a kit to replace the stock bulbs with xenons?
http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

limits_at_infiniti
03-01-2003, 10:46 AM
The only bulbs I never had a problem with, where PIAA. Rated at 55 Watts, the harness could handle it without burning out.

I use to use 100/110 watts and it burnt out my harness, if you using the same or close to ir the harness on the G20 will burn out. In fact if you check it carefully it may show signs of burning out right now.

MattB
04-02-2003, 10:18 AM
I have Sylvania Silverstars in my 95 G20t. I've had no problems with them and they look great. The light they put off is comparable in color to that from the Acura 3.2TL's.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-20-2003, 03:55 PM
to answer your question, there are some xenon-bright bulbs that emit an "H.I.D." look. They are made by a company called X-Bulb. they are available in a variety of colors such as blue,amber,green,purple,etc. I'm from indianapolis and you can find them at the aftermarket part kiosks in some of your bigger malls. As for the lamp unit itself i'm not sure of any in particular.