PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Tornado Air Management(mini turbo)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-18-2001, 07:51 PM
Hey, has anyone tried either a Tornada Air Management, or a Spiral Max flow in their intake. The are around 70bux and fit right inside your intake, after the MAS. If anyone has tried it, is it work the 70bux??

I heard of this, and its almost too good to be true. I heard something like 20 extra horsepower.

Heres one of the sites. http://www.tornadoair.com/

Break Beats
05-19-2001, 12:29 AM
These products do nothing for your car! They are a joke. Don't bother wasting your money on these. It would be a lot better to save up and spend $110 on a K&N Filtercharger.

Mav1178
05-19-2001, 12:32 AM
Give me $70 and I guarantee you will be screwed over.

Give them $70 for that, and the same thing will happen.

-alex

05-19-2001, 06:49 AM
Almost? More like "definitely". It's a waste of money.

Asad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 240SXtx:

I heard of this, and its almost too good to be true.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
05-19-2001, 07:09 AM
I spoke to a guy who races in Japan but has a ka S-14 here in the U.S and he says the stock air intake system is far superior to any aftermarket intake system offered. Normally aspirated offcourse. I have seen no intake under his hood,but a greddy header and an apexi n1 exhaust were present on his car. Maybe I will experiment with the stock airbox and aftermarket box filter like Jetex or K&N before I agree with him. What does everybody else think????????

Bharat

S-14 Pilot http://www.freshalloy.com/

Mav1178
05-19-2001, 07:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by S-14 Pilot:
I spoke to a guy who races in Japan but has a ka S-14 here in the U.S and he says the stock air intake system is far superior to any aftermarket intake system offered. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he doesn't have any dyno charts to back that up, because I dynoed a prototype AEM intake and it gave significant power gains all over the power band. At 6500RPM (yes, a bit high), it even gave out over 12RWHP!

-alex