View Full Version : Bushing Kit

05-23-2001, 08:49 PM
I just got the Energy Suspension Hyper flex kit for my '95. I dont have a manual to tell me all the names of the links on the suspension, so does anyone know what the 2 HUGE bushings are that say they go to the "Strut Rod end link" or something. I would know the exact name for it but my damn directions got blown away in the wind into someone elses yard so im screwed there, but the directions sucked anyways. They look alot like the T/C rod bushings that PDM sells, are these the same things? And is there any freakin way to get the steering rod off so you can change that bushing? I tried for an hour & no luck, I guess ill have the nissan guy do it when I have him install my new clutch.

05-24-2001, 11:50 PM
They're probably the tension control rod bushings. Toyota calls them strut rods whereas Nissan calls them tension control rods. They serve the same purpose. I am about to replace just about everything on the suspension on my 89 240sx. I live just south of you in Guntersville.