PDA

View Full Version : Saw 04' Max Finally on the Road...

The_Chosen_One
04-30-2003, 02:53 AM
Actually parked in front of a BP gas station.

Black with super dark window tint. Even with the factory alloys, she looked wicked. Funny how everything else nearby looked like ish. And no other cars were park right next to it, like it had scared them all away. Not from ugliness, but liek it was saying "I'm a Bad Mutha........Shut You Mouth!"

Anyone seen any on the road yet? That was the first for me.

NisFan
04-30-2003, 05:49 AM
I have seen a black and silver 04Max here in Ottawa, Canada. Both cars seemed like stock to me. The "tooth" actually doesn't look too bad from a glance. IMHO, it kinda made the car look sportier.

When I saw the black colored Max, it was waiting at the stop lights right next to the Acura TL. Cool! The "boring looking" TL looked like a smaller sized car and the designs were not comparable (Max being the better looking car). I am beginning to like the looks of the 04Max. I hope to see more of it in the near future.

Republic
04-30-2003, 06:47 AM
Yesterday, I saw three 2004 Maximas (a pretty good clip). One was in the suburbs, the other two in New York itself. One was a white SE, the second a silver SE and the third an SL. They actually look very good in person, and the SL looked better than I thought. Not to mention an abnormally high amount of 300ZX's.

psypher22
04-30-2003, 11:19 AM
i cant wait to come across one in person myself.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2003, 11:49 AM

Black with super dark window tint. Even with the factory alloys, she looked wicked. Funny how everything else nearby looked like ish. And no other cars were park right next to it, like it had scared them all away. Not from ugliness, but liek it was saying "I'm a Bad Mutha........Shut You Mouth!"

http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's exactly the effect I noticed when I saw my first one a month ago. Saw a black one on the road and everyone was slowing down to check it out and keeping their distance. It's really intimidating in black.

This car looks awesome in the flesh. And lots of people must agree, I see them all the time now.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-30-2003, 12:08 PM

Anyone seen any on the road yet? That was the first for me.

The first one I ever saw was on the freeway coming home from seeing my gf...(night time)

I was on the 91W and I was flying to get home(90MPH)...

Then all of a sudden I pass this huge car...lol

I look in my rear view mirror and I was like... "Holy Mole! That was a new Max!" I slow down right away(70MPH)... The Max catches up...it was a female driving. The freken headlights were so bright...lol It looked like some monster 4reals... Stayed with it for about 5 miles just checking out the details from wat I could c and then decided to hit the gas once again.

Left me wanting to c way more and I wish it would have been during the day. The 2nd time I saw it was in a parking lot for a movie theater(CinemaStar) in the "Boonies" aka Riverside... Was suppose to meet my gf there and watch a movie. Was finding a parking spot when I all of a sudden I saw it... Stopped right away in some parking spot and did not turn off my car... And took like 10 mins just checking it out... LOVED IT!!! (at that time...I forgot about my gf...lol) Ended up turning off my car and meeting my gf. Was going to park next to it but I did not feel my car was worthy and did not want to block that great view from others so yeah...

http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

infiniti_504
04-30-2003, 06:58 PM
ive seen at least three here in the DFW area...two whites and one black...all of them were SE's, n they were all very sharp-lookin...IMO, i think the new MAX doesnt look ugly at all......

Geniusjustin
04-30-2003, 07:00 PM
I saw one the other day going the other way on the expressway. At first, I thought it was a Cadillac CTS from the front. Anybody else see this similarity???

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 02:08 PM
I saw one the other day going the other way on the expressway. At first, I thought it was a Cadillac CTS from the front. Anybody else see this similarity???

Oh man don't say that! I feel like wretching whenever I see a CTS. Saw one this morning in orange and felt like driving head-on into the first wall I saw. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just_Plain_Obi
05-01-2003, 03:46 PM
I am sure I will sicken a bunch of you guys, but I actually like the CTS when it has the right options. Then again, I have always liked Cadillac's in general. What I wouldn't do for an Escalade with phat wheels, nice grille and DVD entertainment. Mmmmmmmmm!!!

M_TYPE_X
05-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Sick, Obi! Sick! http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

sglator
05-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Yeah man, this is quite distressing to hear :-(

Just_Plain_Obi
05-02-2003, 04:02 PM
Oh c'mon! Cut me some slack! It is the only SUV that I actually like on the road, and believe me, I HATE SUV's!

Eh, but what are you gonna do? I like what I like and that is all. Sorry if I offend.

Andre
05-03-2003, 11:35 AM
I've seen two on the road... one was on the freeway in that terrible Orange color (in my opinion) and the other was silver parked at the side of the road. Never got a good look because I got my eyeful at the dealership http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif . Very nice car in person.

M_TYPE_X
05-03-2003, 01:57 PM
I've driven a lot recently and I have yet to see more than one actually on the road.

NissLover
05-03-2003, 09:11 PM
I saw my first 04' today. It was a Blue 3.5SE. OMG it was beautiful!!!! I liked it from pics but it looks alot better in person to me. I thought when I saw one the first thing I would see is the "Tooth" but I didnt even notice it. And it was like it just jumped out of traffic(the car) and said look at me. It dosent blend in at all(in a good way).