PDA

View Full Version : Any more RS*R hard/race spring reviews?

dorimaster
06-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Just seeing what more people have to say about the race springs. Actual drop, compatability with shocks ect. It seemed like a few people had them comming in, and just want more opinions.

Pete

dorimaster
06-07-2003, 07:53 PM
I tried to email the ones who said they were getting them, and you must have changed emails from when you registered with FA. Just want some more opinions please!

Pete

Rownan
06-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Just seeing what more people have to say about the race springs. Actual drop, compatability with shocks ect. It seemed like a few people had them comming in, and just want more opinions.

Pete

Didja read mine? I posted a short review a while back. Very happy with them, I still need to take after pics.

Tim
www.projectaspec.com (http://www.projectaspec.com)

dorimaster
06-08-2003, 11:47 AM
I sure did, but it seemed in your link that other people had them on order and should have them in now, could you tell me drop? in comparison to what springs you had? and post pics and tell offsets of wheels

THANX

Pete

hurleyboi514
06-08-2003, 04:24 PM
i pre-ordered mine about 3 weeks ago, they said it'd be a week before they got in. then, they sent me the wrong ones, and now im waiting for them to get the wrong springs back so they can send me the right ones.... blah, i really wanted to put them on weeks ago. oh well, it'd be nice if they'd do something for me since its been so long...