PDA

View Full Version : JUST BOUGHT 2004 LOADED SE

**DONOTDELETE**
07-08-2003, 05:47 AM
WOW! THIS CAR BLOWS EVERYTHING ELSE AWAY! JUST BOUGHT "04" SE WITH QUAD LEATHER SEATING. NISSAN HAS THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING WITH THIS CAR. FROM AUTO DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR WITH PROGRAMABLE DUAL GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, TO THE COOLEST 18" RIMS. I GOT THE ORANGE PAINT WITH TWO TONED ORANGE ANB BLACK INTERIOR. THIS CAR IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF SPORT AND LUXURY ON THE MARKET! MY PREVIOUS CAR WAS A "02" SUBURU IMPREZA. IN A YEAR AND A HALF I HAD TO HAVE THE CLUTCH REPLACED, ONE OF THE CV JOINTS WAS BAD, AND AT EVERY OIL CHANGE I WAS A QUART LOW ON OIL, THE LAST OF WICH THE DEALER SAID WAS NORMAL! ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE OUTBACK VDC, WAS THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE THE OPTION TO TURN IT OFF! WELL NISSAN HAS THOUGHT OF THAT TO! THE VDC SYSTEM CAN BE TURNED ON OR OFF!! I BOUGHT THE CAR FOR $44,000 CANADIAN. AND IS IS WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Jawad
07-08-2003, 12:44 PM
Nice. Now post some pics.

limits_at_infiniti
07-08-2003, 01:05 PM

and kill the caps ';x

Zed
07-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Elite pkg, wow! Yes, yes, pics please!

SHIFT_6speeds
07-09-2003, 05:25 PM

and kill the caps ';x

He was excited! I would do the same! Congrats on the car!! Love the elite package.

limits_at_infiniti
07-10-2003, 08:27 AM
ok ok, i guess i can live with the screaming

RatMax
07-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Haha, live with the screaming, good one. I think he is just sooo excited. I pick mine up next week. SE 4 seat 6 speed m/t, Majestic blue black leather.

Not trying to steal the Thunder; your ride sounds great, all the best http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tubells
07-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Ok the screaming is making me want ot go and get one! I want to be that excited abt. a car as well. For weeks I had my mind set on the 2003 (being Japanese and the great rebates) , then a friend told me abt the G35 .... Now I figure if I could spend that much money on a car why not the 2004! .. G35 was good but did not like the noise inside on hwy driving .. two things i did like abt. that car .. rwd and the infiniti clock!
Till I can scream as well ........

tubells
07-26-2003, 06:35 PM
One thing I forgot to ask ... Which dealer did you go to buy it from ? I am in Toronto and have access to Ajax Nissan, Agincourt, Dixie Nissan and St. Clair .. Let me know which (if you are in/around the GTA)

Thanks

CoCo_PuFf
07-26-2003, 08:43 PM
One thing I forgot to ask ... Which dealer did you go to buy it from ? I am in Toronto and have access to Ajax Nissan, Agincourt, Dixie Nissan and St. Clair .. Let me know which (if you are in/around the GTA)

Thanks

hey Tubells! head on over to Village Nissan, located on hwy 7 and Kennedy in Markham, ask for Steve Gogas he'll hook you up good and their service is second to none http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif