PDA

View Full Version : panama city or pensacola, which suits the 240 better

Super13
08-29-2001, 09:15 PM
which one of these citys holds the best import scene for 240s? (competition)

jickel240
08-29-2001, 10:32 PM
I don't know, but Panama City kicks ass during spring break!! Woohoo! I miss that place.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 10:36 PM
Well man, i live in pensacola and im planning on getting a 240 hopefully by nxt month. at the moment i am with out a car i totalled my SHO and didnt get any money from insurance so im having to save up from nothing. Its not that hard because im only 18 and dont have much bills to pay but it sucks cause i was planning on using my car as money to get a new one. anyways man as far as i have been able to tell there isnt any competition as far as s13 is concerned and we did have a s14 with a silvia conversion i was told but the gurl is selling it last i heard, im not sure what vnt performance had to do with it if anything but i've heard the shop being associated with the car so if you know of the place maybe talk to them ?? and thats the only car i know of. The only s13 i ever saw in town that was trying to look SCC, jus had a big white nismo sticker across the windsheild, a big exhaust tip comming out the back, and one of them combat gtr wings on it. So thats not much competition here as far as im concerned.
Untill i get my car. http://www.freshalloy.com/ but then there still wont be any competition just me. lol.

Peace
Robert

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2001, 11:59 PM
i visit panamacity alot,pensecola suxed, sorry epitome, last time i was there, last summer, there where fixed upcarsbut that howpretty much every beach town in the usa is, if u want a seen, drive down to daytona beach or st petersburg, or hell drive like 6 hours and hit miami, ill tell u not to come to baltimore, cus thanks to stupid racers our scene is pretty dead right now.lolpeace

Super13
08-30-2001, 12:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Epitome:
Well man, i live in pensacola and im planning on getting a 240 hopefully by nxt month. at the moment i am with out a car i totalled my SHO and didnt get any money from insurance so im having to save up from nothing. Its not that hard because im only 18 and dont have much bills to pay but it sucks cause i was planning on using my car as money to get a new one. anyways man as far as i have been able to tell there isnt any competition as far as s13 is concerned and we did have a s14 with a silvia conversion i was told but the gurl is selling it last i heard, im not sure what vnt performance had to do with it if anything but i've heard the shop being associated with the car so if you know of the place maybe talk to them ?? and thats the only car i know of. The only s13 i ever saw in town that was trying to look SCC, jus had a big white nismo sticker across the windsheild, a big exhaust tip comming out the back, and one of them combat gtr wings on it. So thats not much competition here as far as im concerned.
Untill i get my car. http://www.freshalloy.com/ but then there still wont be any competition just me. lol.

Peace
Robert<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you are concidering getting an SR20DET, check with this guy, Ben, acperformance@aol.com he works at eglin AFB, in Ft. walton beach, about an hour away, anyways hes a good guy to go with if you want a good deal.