PDA

View Full Version : G20 VS Accord

Phaze
10-25-2003, 04:34 PM
i looked around on the net and couldnt find specs on the 93 G20s. does anyone know the specs and can a stock 93 g20 beat a stock 93 accord?

kenct
10-25-2003, 08:35 PM
I had a 94 G20t and I tested the accord of similar equipment that year and my G was hands down better. That is unless you prefer a mushy disconnect and isolated feel from the road. The G feels more german than the accord. Not to mention it was Consumer Reports top pick for several years straight. Best car I ever owned (hope my new G35 holds up as well). 94 was the first year for the "t" touring model. See if you can find one. It has the same sweet sr20de 140HP engine, but include other nice additions like a limited slip differential and split fold down read seats. I sold my 94 with over 90K miles on it this summer for almost 6 grand! It was hard to part with it but I really wanted the new G.

Oh and I added 15" rims, a Greddy sport exhaust, and B&M air filter and it definately added some sport. If I kept it, I would go with a Stillen intake and upgraded springs/dampers.

Good luck!