PDA

View Full Version : 180sx taillights for 92 240sx....Where?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2001, 12:08 PM
Wheres a good place to look?
I've checked Courtesy Nissan and another place and their all $600!!
Does anybody know where to find them a lil cheaper?

blacksr
09-18-2001, 12:11 PM
www.nismoparts.com (http://www.nismoparts.com)

i think

Shin
09-18-2001, 12:11 PM
Here you go man... My brother got them here for $450..
http://nismoparts.safeshopper.com/695/cat695.htm?394

robkris8079
09-18-2001, 01:06 PM
Cheaper!! I paid $1100 for mine. I bought them well over a year ago. I guess that just makes me an idiot. Or maybe i am a pioneer. Either way it was worth being the first one to have them in my area. Still haven't seen them on any other 240 around CT. Hope they don't start selling them for too cheap. Then We will see them as much as altezza's. That would be scary.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2001, 05:22 PM
Same here, had a buddy of mine import it for $650 about a year ago. It really feels good having stuff that very few people have. Besides, I am the only one who's rocking high-intensity LEDs in them! Another plus to keep me on the cutting edge! Damn jockers.. hehehe ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by robkris8079:
Cheaper!! I paid $1100 for mine. I bought them well over a year ago. I guess that just makes me an idiot. Or maybe i am a pioneer. Either way it was worth being the first one to have them in my area. Still haven't seen them on any other 240 around CT. Hope they don't start selling them for too cheap. Then We will see them as much as altezza's. That would be scary.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2001, 08:05 PM
Oh don't even compare those taillights with Altezza's. First of all, these round taillights are "stock" Nissan parts equipped on late model 180sx. So it's completely "clean, not fried rice" to do. I'll have mine equipped soon which I bought for $450 or so couple months ago as soon as my SR swap is done. In a '93 240sx fastback with '97 SR20DET . . AHHH yeah

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2001, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shin:
Here you go man... My brother got them here for $450..
http://nismoparts.safeshopper.com/695/cat695.htm?394 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks guys. I think that the cheapest place on the web so far.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 12:50 PM
where did you get the led's for the tail lights?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wav399:
where did you get the led's for the tail lights?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He got them raw and mounted them on himself. Mike owns clearcorners.com and the LEDs was one of his projects for the S13 was a HID / LED conversion.

He would be able to say more on this subject.

- Ed.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 06:17 PM
Correct, we custom mount LEDs inside tail lights.. along with certain HID conversions.

- Mike / ClearCorners.Com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedLightning:
He got them raw and mounted them on himself. Mike owns clearcorners.com and the LEDs was one of his projects for the S13 was a HID / LED conversion.

He would be able to say more on this subject.

- Ed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZENKI_KONG
09-20-2001, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by old_s13:
Correct, we custom mount LEDs inside tail lights.. along with certain HID conversions.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey old_s13, i got 2 questions for ya. first one, do u guys make a clear third brake light for the s14, and secondly, would it be possible to have 95 s14 taillights made to where they retain stock appearance except for having the turn signals clear instead of orange. if either of these is in reason, lemme know how much the cost would ok, thanx

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2001, 08:00 PM
1) Yes, we can make a clear 3rd brake light with clear LEDs that shine red when activated. If any of you guys have a spare third brake light or dont mind being without yours, e-mail me. We can work on converting it to clear and fitting it with high intensity LEDs.

2) Nope, no plans for the S14 tail lights.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NC_S14:
hey old_s13, i got 2 questions for ya. first one, do u guys make a clear third brake light for the s14, and secondly, would it be possible to have 95 s14 taillights made to where they retain stock appearance except for having the turn signals clear instead of orange. if either of these is in reason, lemme know how much the cost would ok, thanx<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZENKI_KONG
09-21-2001, 09:23 PM
hey old_s13, how much would it cost me to have that third brake light done?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2001, 08:47 AM
E-mail me off list. I can discuss that with you.

- Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NC_S14:
hey old_s13, how much would it cost me to have that third brake light done?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>