PDA

View Full Version : 97 SE for sale (still)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2001, 11:47 PM
My 97 SE is still for sale... I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. I've put it up on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595613264

Also, I've got a page with information and pictures:

http://www.chicane.net/240/

If you know anyone who might be interested, let them know. http://www.freshalloy.com/ Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 12:27 AM
I am very interested in your 97 se
i went for the last downing of my 96 se but then the owner backed out and said he wanted to keep the car.. ergh..
soo how much u selling the 97se for..??

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 12:58 AM
$13,000. Email me ( complex@chicane.net ) if you've got any questions, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 03:56 AM
Why are you selling it?

import silvia
09-19-2001, 08:17 AM
Dude, don't sell your 240 take it out to the auto-x this weekend at SIR. I have the exact same car... but '98 and after autocrossing it I couldn't imagine selling her. Unless of course your upgrading to a next level sports car.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 02:52 PM
Nooooo, don't get 3rd Generation rx-7, thats bad for you... so bad... man, they have so many engine problems you cannot believe, oh man oh man... don't trade your 240, you will find out how bad of a trade it was when you spend around 10,000 just trying to keep your Rx-7 alive, ok, just my two cents, but then again, I was never a huge fan of rotatry engines...

import silvia
09-19-2001, 03:13 PM
I can understand that... I saw a f%&kin awesome 3rd gen RX-7 at Broadway and Pantano last weekend. It was white with a black hood... it scooted away from the light with much furor and dramatic auroral emmissions (fast and sounded good). It would be great if you could get out to the auto-x this weekend, it kicks off at 9:00 so you want to be there by at least 8:00. It would be cool to have another 240sx representing, cause that would make....2 of us.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2001, 11:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by import silvia:
Dude, don't sell your 240 take it out to the auto-x this weekend at SIR. I have the exact same car... but '98 and after autocrossing it I couldn't imagine selling her. Unless of course your upgrading to a next level sports car. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the idea... I'm going to get a 3rd gen RX-7.

I am gonna try to get out to the autocross this weekend. Depends on the amount of cash I've got available.

[This message has been edited by complex (edited 09-19-2001).]

JonCarson
09-19-2001, 11:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by complex:
"My 97 SE is still for sale... I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. I've put it up on Ebay:"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just don't repost this topic, even if this thread fails to help you sell your car.

Jonathan

**DONOTDELETE**
09-21-2001, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by import silvia:
I can understand that... I saw a f%&kin awesome 3rd gen RX-7 at Broadway and Pantano last weekend. It was white with a black hood... it scooted away from the light with much furor and dramatic auroral emmissions (fast and sounded good).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nice... I've only seen one other FD around here, and it was silver. They are incredible cars, as long as you take good care of them.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>It would be great if you could get out to the auto-x this weekend, it kicks off at 9:00 so you want to be there by at least 8:00. It would be cool to have another 240sx representing, cause that would make....2 of us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
My tires won't like me for it, but I'll probably be there (and I'm trying to drag my friend with his Subaru 2.5RS along with me). I'll keep an eye out for you!