PDA

View Full Version : how do guys this low....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2001, 10:38 PM
http://home.att.net/~parkb/180blk1.jpg

How do guys this low get around town??? that has got to be impossible, especially with no damage to the front lips. I know these guys aren't on hydraulics or anything.

SR20DET
09-23-2001, 11:07 PM
both of those cars are used for drifting, if you look in the background you can see other cars and a track which everyone is watching in the stands.

G_Blade
09-23-2001, 11:22 PM
So are you saying these cars are used exclusivley for drifting? I could understand the S13... but not the other car.... gah im off tonight cant make an ID.

Its possible he has height adjustable coilovers, and raises it a bit for the street... but you're right, that is damned low...

Maybe the underspoiler is urethane.... but its still pretty shiny for that.

Probably just good, careful drivers.

Mav1178
09-23-2001, 11:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blu90s13:
How do guys this low get around town??? that has got to be impossible, especially with no damage to the front lips. I know these guys aren't on hydraulics or anything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those guys are from Japan, the roads there are much more different than the roads here. Maybe the pictures were taken right after they painted their cars, maybe it was some competition, we may never know... And yes,you can get around town *that* low. My friend Makito's car is *THAT* low, and he gets around fine.
http://home.socal.rr.com/mav1178/Cars/Makito2.jpg

-alex

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2001, 12:08 AM
hey are your friends (makito) rims up for sale on the 240sx.org site...i could have sworn i saw them for sale there...

Mav1178
09-24-2001, 12:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stk Ka:
hey are your friends (makito) rims up for sale on the 240sx.org site...i could have sworn i saw them for sale there...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably... he's selling his car and parting out all the invididual items.

-alex