PDA

View Full Version : Car PLUS in Fontana, CA

SilverArrow27
12-15-2003, 01:06 AM
They suck arse very very much.

My sister bought a 97 Prelude SH from them several months ago and every since she has bought it all she has done to it is repairing and replacing parts. I told her it was probably a lemon that's why it was at the used car dealership lot.

Anyhow...she has been making all her payments on time each month and just this friday afternoon they get this company in Riverside to come and REPO her car. She didn't know wtf to do so she gave the guy the keys to her car and let him drove it off to Riverside.

She called Cars Plus immediately and talked to their bish secretary Rosa...she didn't say much, besides telling my sister that they were not suppose to repo her car because she has made all her payments. So the bish secretary tells my sister that she'll call my sister back as soon as she talks to the repo place. She probably called or didn't call and didn't give my sister a call back so my sister called like 20 minutes later and the dumb secretary says that the repo place is closed and they can't send the car back. My sister then ask who was the manager and she'd like to talk to him. The lying bish told my sister that the manager just left and told my sister the manager's name. Then my sister asked for the general manager. Bish secretary said he wasn't there either and this was at 4 pm friday afternoon. Who the h3ll leaves a secretary all alone with many cars late in the afternoon?

Anyhow, the phone call ended with the secretary telling my sister to call the "supposedly manager" back this saturday morning, which was yesterday morning. She calls and ask for the "suppose to be manager" and he says that he's not. My sister says that the stupid lying bish secretary told her that he was the manager from friday afternoon. So basically they're just screwing around with my sister. And my sister has met them all before purchasing the lemon prelude. She got into an argument with the "suppose to be manager" guy and ended the phone call with anger.

Sister suppose to be calling them back tomorrow morning, which is monday morning to talk to them. They're gonna make her pay repo fees even though it was not her fault. Probably she has to go and pick up her car too in Riverside even though they were the ones that took it. Any take at this guys? Sorry for the ranting and if anything isn't clear please ask. Just warning everyone of you other south cali guys/girls not to buy from them. Very shady so far.

Jonny_290
12-15-2003, 01:33 AM
small claims court, get there in a hurry

you would get your best response by going to the local radio/tv/newspapers. they eat stuff up like that and you'll get action, seriously.

KenFuji
12-15-2003, 01:47 AM
i hate places like that. call/e-mail/aim all the local tv/radio stations take those [censored] to judge judy!!!

SilverArrow27
12-15-2003, 02:03 AM
Wow thanks guys. I told her to go talk to lawyer already so we'll see what happens. Also, the tv, newspaper, etc idea is great. Will get to that asap.

M_TYPE_X
12-15-2003, 08:36 AM
Let us know how it goes.

bwalker240
12-15-2003, 09:00 AM
Call the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint.