PDA

View Full Version : HELP,NEED A EASIER WAY!!!!!!!!

ZENKI_KONG
10-06-2001, 12:10 PM
hey everybody. i have a 95 240sx s14 and it's a pain in the butt to change my H4 bulbs. does anyone have an solution to changing the lowbeams with out gettin angry and slamming tool in frustration, lol. thanx in advance, all replys jus have to be a godsend:-)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2001, 12:56 PM
Unfortunately, it's easiest to take out the headlights.

ZENKI_KONG
10-06-2001, 01:43 PM
that's what i was fearing, but i can't go through what i did last time. i went and looked and i saw 2 bolts like in front of the radiator, and 2 on the side behind the space where the corner lenses go i believe. is there any thing under the light?

S14 K's
10-06-2001, 02:27 PM
I had this pain when I first changed my H4 bulbs on my S14. Oh, if they are H4, then yours 95-96, right?

Anyway, there's a easier way to change them (I think!!). Unscrew the single screw of the front clearance light (the one beside the headlight), and pop it out. Now you can access the headlight thru this hole. I think this opening give you a little bit more space to access the H4 bulbs.

This works for me everytime since the first time, hope it works for you too!! http://www.freshalloy.com/

jvh22a
10-06-2001, 04:13 PM
i took the bumper off. and removed the 3 head light bolts. this is the easiest way. but long..

i was test fitting an intercooler.... i couldn't get the bulbs out without removing the lights.